[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

since i am in the quitting mood

isleseeya

Percocet ...while they helped a lot with the pain I had after achille's heel surgery and then dealing with the clot , I think I got a little too comfy taking them last week or so

I know I posted a few times while on them and had little or no clue as to what I said ( yes I know this is a softball so hit it if you have to )

Nasty pills however they can get real easy to like.... alot

Almost a day and a half without one ...feel pretty good ..little tired , very slightly edgy but overall not bad

P.S. No I won't send my remaining pills to any huddler :wacko:

Edited by isleseeya

Percocet ...while they helped a lot with the pain I had after achille's heel surgery and then dealing with the clot , I think I got a little too comfy taking them last week or so

I know I posted a few times while on them and had little or no clue as to what I said ( yes I know this is a softball so hit it if you have to )

Almost a day and a half without one ...feel pretty good ..little tired , very slightly edgy but overall not bad

P.S. No I won't send my remaining pills to any huddler :D

:wacko:

Let me ask you, did you have a sudden onset injury or did it develop over time? I have slight soreness in my achilles tendon but want to continue to run a few miles a day. I'm wondering if I'm risking a tear. Most people I have heard of are fine and then it just rips out of the blue unexpectedly.

Percocet was the bomb when I had my knee replaced last year, vicodin was not as good but still did the trick. My DR. told me to be sure i took the percs and said take 3 before I did my rehab 2-3 times a week. I loved my DR :wacko:

Let me ask you, did you have a sudden onset injury or did it develop over time? I have slight soreness in my achilles tendon but want to continue to run a few miles a day. I'm wondering if I'm risking a tear. Most people I have heard of are fine and then it just rips out of the blue unexpectedly.

no , mine was a sudeen complete tear and rupture ...very obvious

if yours is sore go get it checked and quick ...you do not want to deal with tear and surgery

trust me ( and darin :wacko: )

Now if you would just quit sniffing glue......

Try coming off old school barbituates some time. You're pissed off because you woke up in the morning, you're pissed off because your hair is growing, you're pissed off because the sun is shining, and you fracking azzhole, give me another fracking RED!

I had a dentist that gave me 2 week supply for wisdom tooth surgery one time. Good lord I don't ever want to do that again.

Edited by Kid Cid