[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Free NiN album

AtomicCEO

My SO went down to Mardi Gras one year, I think she was like 16 or 17 or something.... she was a lightweight, apparently, 'cuz she supposedly only had a few drinks :wacko: and ended up passing out on someone's hotel room floor. "Hotel room party", I guess. She semi-woke up, sleeping on someone's big-asz boot. She looked up at the guy, and said "who are you and why am I sleeping on your foot?". Guy responds "hey, I'm Trent"." Wife passes the f out again. Next morning, her friend tells her "way to go... way to pass out on Trent Reznor's foot". :D

Reznor may or may not still live in the Big Easy.

My SO went down to Mardi Gras one year, I think she was like 16 or 17 or something.... she was a lightweight, apparently, 'cuz she supposedly only had a few drinks :wacko: and ended up passing out on someone's hotel room floor. "Hotel room party", I guess. She semi-woke up, sleeping on someone's big-asz boot. She looked up at the guy, and said "who are you and why am I sleeping on your foot?". Guy responds "hey, I'm Trent"." Wife passes the f out again. Next morning, her friend tells her "way to go... way to pass out on Trent Reznor's foot". :D

Reznor may or may not still live in the Big Easy.

Didn't he live on the same street as Anne Rice and the Mannings? Or was that just a Dennis Miller joke?

Ok. I just suffered through tracks 1-6 and just couldn't continue.

Unless you're a big fan of ambient tracks, you can give this album a pass.

I kept waiting for it to rock, and it never came. This is an experiment... not the new NiN album.

Ok. I just suffered through tracks 1-6 and just couldn't continue.

Unless you're a big fan of ambient tracks, you can give this album a pass.

I kept waiting for it to rock, and it never came. This is an experiment... not the new NiN album.

Thanks for the heads up. I was about to put aside my Train listening hour, but I guess I don't have to now.

Nothing wrong with ambient, but the responses of "What's the big deal" were expected.

I'm not saying that it sucks. I just know that it wasn't what I was looking for.

I thought this free album concept was to drive sales, but maybe it was just to prevent returns. :wacko:

I'm not saying that it sucks. I just know that it wasn't what I was looking for.

I thought this free album concept was to drive sales, but maybe it was just to prevent returns. :wacko:

Maybe. Also because I'm sure his fans lean towards the side that can easily download his stuff.

I think the established artists get publicity for it, but in the case of Radiohead, and maybe NiN, I think it's more of an F U to the record companies.