[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wii - Super Smash Bros. Brawl

peepinmofo

Girl at my office just got it and I'll pass on this little bit of info...

BEWARE!!!!!!

She loaded the game into the Wii this weekend and it immediately gave her a disk error - a complete black screen telling her to contact Nintendo. She called them and they had her send back not only the disk but her ENTIRE Wii. They've been having issues with the disks because they released it too early and in some cases it screws up your entire Wii.

She was able to eject the disk and put in other games and everything appeared fine but she still shipped her Wii and the game out today with a free packing slip from Nintendo that they got online.

BEWARE!!!!!!

She loaded the game into the Wii this weekend and it immediately gave her a disk error - a complete black screen telling her to contact Nintendo. She called them and they had her send back not only the disk but her ENTIRE Wii. They've been having issues with the disks because they released it too early and in some cases it screws up your entire Wii.

She was able to eject the disk and put in other games and everything appeared fine but she still shipped her Wii and the game out today with a free packing slip from Nintendo that they got online.

Twiley -> :wacko: <- peepin

I bought Mario Sunshine on Saturday. They kept trying to get me to preorder SSBB, but I'm just not that into the button mashing kickyoupunchyoushootyoukillyou games.

Does it use the Wiimote and nunchuck? Classic controller? Gamecube controller? It seems like that kind of game usually requires more buttons.

I bought Mario Sunshine on Saturday. They kept trying to get me to preorder SSBB, but I'm just not that into the button mashing kickyoupunchyoushootyoukillyou games.

Does it use the Wiimote and nunchuck? Classic controller? Gamecube controller? It seems like that kind of game usually requires more buttons.

Im assuming it does because it doesnt mention anything else as a controller. It should be interesting, but we'll see... Just get the damn game so I can whoop up on you. :wacko:

BEWARE!!!!!!

Well, theres only one way to find out... I dont know how they can say they released it too early. It was due out in December, then Feb, then March. Delayed to clear up issues like this, and they apparently didnt do it. My wife wont be happy if guitar hero 3 doesnt work after I put this game in. :wacko:

My son played it Sat night. He reported no problems and said it was great. :wacko:

Cool.

Nintendo told her that it's "rare" that this happens. I'm usually a little hesitant when they say it's rare because it typically means they're quite aware of it but don't want to do a massive recall. :D

You can use anything. The control set up is very adaptive.

The game is very sharp. The background has alot of activity. On the Metal Gear Solid level, the background breaks away until Metal Gear is revealed stomping around. Link has about 10 different outfits including the evil Dark Link seen in Ocarina of Time. They added final smash attacks which is basically just a high damage flashy special move. Each character has their own.

10/10

Played it a bit last night. It was actually a lot of fun. Not sure if my wife will like it, but its pretty cool. There is a lot going on. Its not your typical fighter (if you havent played the games before), it is very fast paced, but easy to just pick up and play.

Me and my wife played Wii Tennis last night. We had to stop when she said she was getting tired and her back hurt.

It's good to have a pregnant wife, because it makes me feel like I'm not in terrible shape when she gets winded before I do. Of course... she'll have the baby soon, and then I'll be in trouble. That and I did throw my back out last week putting my pants on.... which isn't good.