[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lol at PJ's school

polksalet

It appears PJ was not smart enough to get in gifted and talented. It does not bother me as I was not smart enough either. I mean just because he builds black holes out of laundry and can tell you all about the functions on gravity wells and waves as well as time distortions I guess means is is an average kindergarten student. My wife however is uber pissed. Ya see, the wife was in GT growing up and thought all of the goobers (like me) who were not in it were basically subhuman. Now most of my friends who were in GT growing up are either in or freshly out of jail and used their high intelligence to manufacture meth. Me, I'm just a moron sitting here studying for an ncees test.

This is amusing to me as this is the first time the wife has ever been plagued by our ridiculous public ed system :wacko::D:D:brew:

I rejected my invite into Natl Honor Society. I was cool back then. But if I had to do it over again, I'd still reject it.

I was in NHS. I went to the minimum required meetings.... they held them during lunch, so I usually forgot about them.

I was also in the GATE classes, but since I didn't go to public school until the 7th grade, they wouldn't allow me in the actual program... not sure what the dfference was but I was smarter than the rest of the kids...... and more handsome.....