[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle Hotties' Championship Bracket

Guest Chappy

South Huddle Hotties  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Poppy Montgomery -vs- Danielle Lloyd (#7)

• Montgomery
    • Lloyd
  2. 2. Ali Landry -vs- Elisabetta Canalis (#8)

• Landry
    • Canalis

Guest Chappy
Guest Chappy

After looking at the 1st 6 matchups in the South Region and now these last 2, half of the matchups are dead even and a 5th one is separated by only one vote. Nice and tight.

Edited by Chappy

Guest Chappy

Get in those last votes before they're tallied up. The Ali Landry -vs- Elisabetta Canalis (#8) is a tight one.

Edited by Chappy

So, I go away for a weekend and come back to find Irish running the Tournament of Babes? How'd that happen? This place is going to the dogs. :wacko:

It's long gone.

Guest Chappy
So, I go away for a weekend and come back to find Chappy running the Tournament of Babes? How'd that happen? This place is going to the dogs. :wacko:

Fixed. And again no one was up to it so I didn't want the tournament to go by the wayside. Something is better than nothing. Stop sweating the small stuff and just enjoy the show.

Fixed. And again no one was up to it so I didn't want the tournament to go by the wayside. Something is better than nothing. Stop sweating the small stuff and just enjoy the show.

Uh, OK Irish, thanks for telling me what to do, I'll take it into consideration. You almost had me, but your old ways started shining through and it's becoming clearer on a daily basis. TIA.

Guest Chappy

When I get home from work tonight, I will record the winners in the South bracket and post the Midwest bracket.

Edited by Chappy

Huddler

Group: Members

Member No.: 17,860

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: Chappy.

· View this post

· Squeeze me a little harder Chappy

Can we make saying this punishable in some manner?

Guest Chappy

More than 24 hours has gone by in the voting for the 1st round in the South Bracket and below is the list of the 8 winners who will move to the 2nd round.

Tiffany Amber Thiessen

Erin Andrews

April Scott

Emmanuelle Chirqui

Susie Castillo

Autumn Reeser

Danielle Lloyd

Elisabetta Canalis

The Midwest Bracket will be up some time tonight.

Guest Chappy
Is Irish's Mom a choice?

:hawt:

also :tightsweatpants:

Is she hot? If anyone has a pic I can see if we can get her into the last set of brackets. I think I may have a spot or two.