[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

so,Azazello13 , your new handle?

redwings.cup

Breaker 1-9 Breaker 1-9---what the H e II??

Hey I give credit where credit is due. Az stood up

and took one for the team. Though "sad and misguided was this bet" I applaud the effort. You need to check these Detroit fan's egos from time to time.

I believe someone earlier pointed out the logistics of this bet--Redwings takes the team

captain (who admittedly had a bum leg) vs. a player who hasn't played in over a year--hmmmm

not exactly something I would be bragging about

if I won.

But that being said, I am sure all of us could

volunteer some suggestions as to a fitting tagline for him....

You haven't given him his new sig though yet have you? He changed it to a quote from your earlier thread, but I think there is some miscomunication or error, as his sig is now:

you lost the bet. it's time to change your handle.

After reading alot of your posts Redwings, I would imagine you would have come up with something rather more insulting. wink

Guest Azazello13
redwings.cup:

i will remind you of one thing, this was not my bet, it was zellos

yeah, "your bet" was that forsberg wouldn't score a goal. but i didn't want to be taking candy from a baby, and figured i'd least propose something where i'd be looked at as a bit of an underdog to make the glory that much sweeter.

and forsberg just about did it. 7 points in 6 games, and he very easily could have had a couple more points in game 7. he set up some great PP chances, and he and his linemates had a few good swings at the empty net at the end of the game. but nothin went in.

hats off to yzerman though, who just carried his team through that series on a bum knee. that guy is something else. next time i'll know to bet against shanny or fedorov or someone, and not the captain.

Guest Azazello13

i think i need to renegotiate my contract here.

forsberg's leading the playoffs in scoring, and he's up, what, 4 points now on yzerman?