[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Did he really say this?

SuperBalla

Bush # 1 mistake

shock and awe was way to short. kept liberals happy we quit fighten.

employment is around 95%.

If you dont have a job. you are a bum. quit feeding off the government and go to work. there are lots of jobs.

home foreclosures are a very small percentage of the real estate market. If you want to make money in real estate right now it does not get any better than this.

obama is clueless and unelectable. McCain will win election easy. sorry to pop your bubble.

Polls are for the liberal media to manipulate.

gas is still cheap compared to the rest of the world.

starbucks are the ones ripping you off.

that is all

thread closing in about 45 minutes for the name calling to begin. Most likely because of buskwacked for he is the #1 thread closer around here.

:wacko:

Moneymakers is very funny ...ha ha ha

Quite comical and a good relief from the every day stress of life

Only way his last post could have been funnier and more out of complete touch with reality is if it was written in crayons

No kidding. I may have to take him off ignore.

As everyone is accurately pointing out the innocuous nature of the quote, it should be noted that Balla actually believed it was accurate; while the quote was initiated by the McCain camp as a half-hearted joke.

Granted, I don't know what best answer is this November; But, at least I didn't vote for this guy, once, twice; nor could I ever.

Two of the biggest foreign intelligence failures of our recent history kind of suck, especially since the Iraqi foreign welfare handout debacle was completely avoidable. No need to talk about my 401K and house value barely maintaining as gas is nearing $4 a gallon.

We will rebound against this, but we need to pay attention. Every time you see a political post by the Ballas/Perch's/McBoogs/H8tanks/Moneymaker/Az's pro'in or con'in somebody; just remember who they wholeheartedly supported on this board for the last 4+ years.

I did think it was true because only some Commie liberal would say something stupid like that. It was a pretty TyPiKaL comment. He does remind me of the Anti-Christ now that I have been reading some of the articles where he is compared to scripture. Congrats Hyenas on voting the AntiChrist as President.

The truth is, during the last six months, I have been searching for a rationale to describe the phenomenon concerning the meteoric political rise of Barack Hussein Obama. I have heard Republicans say they could vote for the junior Senator from Illinois in the November presidential election. I have witnessed the veritable dismantling of the Clinton political machine by a man who does not have the experience of most serving in the U.S. Congress. I have heard of women swooning just by being in Obama's presence and, quite frankly, I don't get it. I won't even admit Obama gives a good impression of the late Reverend Martin Luther King, Jr., as some people swear he does.

It's as if a significant portion of the American public is under some sort of ungodly spell when it comes to Obama and someone needs to give me a good explanation for it. There is one thing I do know and that is Obama's popularity is similar to the cult of personality which surrounded a number of past leaders, many of whom were not exactly perfect citizens of the world. But I'm not going to go there. Let's stick with some striking comparisons given to us in Scripture.

The antichrist is mentioned in 1 John 2:18-19, 1 John 2:22-23, 1 John 4:2-3 and 2 John 1:7. Without going into the darker meaning of the antichrist's existence, for a moment let us talk about how he will come to power. Judeo-Christian teachings tell us the antichrist is a man who will have unbelievable charisma. This man of perdition will claim he is an emissary of peace and hope. The entire world will buy into his lies and deception.

Edited by SuperBalla

I did think it was true because only some Commie liberal would say something stupid like that. It was a pretty TyPiKaL comment. He does remind me of the Anti-Christ now that I have been reading some of the articles where he is compared to scripture. Congrats Hyenas on voting the AntiChrist as President.

:D

The truth is, during the last six months, I have been searching for a rationale to describe the phenomenon concerning the meteoric political rise of Barack Hussein Obama. I have heard Republicans say they could vote for the junior Senator from Illinois in the November presidential election. I have witnessed the veritable dismantling of the Clinton political machine by a man who does not have the experience of most serving in the U.S. Congress. I have heard of women swooning just by being in Obama's presence and, quite frankly, I don't get it. I won't even admit Obama gives a good impression of the late Reverend Martin Luther King, Jr., as some people swear he does.

It's as if a significant portion of the American public is under some sort of ungodly spell when it comes to Obama and someone needs to give me a good explanation for it. There is one thing I do know and that is Obama's popularity is similar to the cult of personality which surrounded a number of past leaders, many of whom were not exactly perfect citizens of the world. But I'm not going to go there. Let's stick with some striking comparisons given to us in Scripture.

The antichrist is mentioned in 1 John 2:18-19, 1 John 2:22-23, 1 John 4:2-3 and 2 John 1:7. Without going into the darker meaning of the antichrist's existence, for a moment let us talk about how he will come to power. Judeo-Christian teachings tell us the antichrist is a man who will have unbelievable charisma. This man of perdition will claim he is an emissary of peace and hope. The entire world will buy into his lies and deception.

:D So, after your initial post is proven to be crap, you don't even skip a beat do you. Truly amazing. Nothing like rationalizing the fact that you're a gullible sheep with, "well of course I believed it because he's a commie". Nice.

That's a mighty interesting essay there. I suppose it's true because somebody wrote it and all. Good stuff! :wacko:

Edited by detlef

I did think it was true because only some Commie liberal would say something stupid like that.

That's a wonderful argument. Isn't that thinking what got us into Iraq?

They had to have WMD. All that pesky evidence(like the inspectors finding nothing as we sent them to site after site) had to be false.

Read this from before the war.

Chalabi hated Saddam so he had to be telling the truth. Let's pay him a few $million a year and put him in a position of power when we invade.

All those countries that didn't support our invasion won't get any contracts. They have to pay for doubting us.

Now that is typical. No wonder we keep electing trerible leaders.

What is your concern. I take it you are a Christian...correct. Are you square with the man. Have you accepted Jesus Christ as your savior. Then I should expect all Christians, in good standing, to vote for Obama. 2 reasons. Either he is genuine or he is about to bring upon us the rapture...heaven on earth....if he is the Anti-Christ the process is starting. I may just have to vote for Obama.....what says you balla?

What is your concern. I take it you are a Christian...correct. Are you square with the man. Have you accepted Jesus Christ as your savior. Then I should expect all Christians, in good standing, to vote for Obama. 2 reasons. Either he is genuine or he is about to bring upon us the rapture...heaven on earth....if he is the Anti-Christ the process is starting. I may just have to vote for Obama.....what says you balla?

Maybe he just watched The Omen 3 too many times.

Muslims believe that before the end of time, a creature with visible mutation and only one eye (The Antichrist), will appear, and claim to be Jesus Christ, ...

Maybe if Obama gets hit by a train or something.

Maybe he is wearing a mask.

I say Its 50/50 on if obama is the false prophet.

False prophet= he b guy that ushers in the antichrist and than gets thrown under the bus.

He fits the mold as rev wright would say.

Muslims believe that before the end of time, a creature with visible mutation and only one eye (The Antichrist), will appear, and claim to be Jesus Christ, ...

Maybe if Obama gets hit by a train or something.

Maybe he is wearing a mask.

I say Its 50/50 on if obama is the false prophet.

False prophet= he b guy that ushers in the antichrist and than gets thrown under the bus.

He fits the mold as rev wright would say.

more wisdom from e e shortcomings