[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NEW Trailer for The Dark Knight

Avernus

http://www.whysoserious.com/happytrails/trailer.htm

this one is pure greatness...plus you get to see Harvey Dent holding a gun....but if you pause it, you notice the other side of his face is burned...it's near the end..

so i guess that when he says something about either dieing a hero or you live long enough to become the villain has some sorta deeper meaning(fwiw, i think the last batman I saw was the first one)

so i guess that when he says something about either dieing a hero or you live long enough to become the villain has some sorta deeper meaning(fwiw, i think the last batman I saw was the first one)

I'm not sure what you mean by what you said in parentheses....

but yeah, the quote does have deeper meaning...it tells you what happens with Harvey Dent unlike Batman Forever when Dent says "Bruce, you've always been a good friend" when Batman has his mask off....but the movie never delves into the Bruce Wayne/Harvey Dent relationship...

you'll see more of two-face in the 3rd installment of this series..

this one is pure greatness...plus you get to see Harvey Dent holding a gun....but if you pause it, you notice the other side of his face is burned...it's near the end..

That's Two Face alright - Dent on the floor screaming "no!" with half his face in an off clear liquid is the other tipper.

I was stoked when I saw Aaron Eckhart in the preview.

I was even more stoked when I realized he was playing Harvey Dent.

Tommy Lee Jones was good - but I'm stoked to see Eckhart.

It will be good to see his progression over the next two movies...

i refuse to click.

i cannot tell you how cool it was to see iron man after not watching a single trailer. i didn't even know jeff bridges was in the movie! hell, the trailer i saw after the movie shows bridges meeting with the bad guys, so you know he is bad right from the start. granted, i could see it coming, but there was still at least a bit of mystery.

i know it's tough, but i highly recommend going no-trailer.

• 1 month later...