[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

miguel cotto/antonio margarito

july 26th!! cant wait

i know there are a couple of diehard fight fans on here....whom i dont need to explain this fight to...

but if yer a casual...and u dont know these guys...i suggest u drop the 50 bucks...u wont be disappointed

ill let this little piece from eastsideboxing do the talking for a moment

http://www.eastsideboxing.com/news.php?p=15685&more=1

i was at cotto/shane mosley at msg last november...and margarito was on the undercard....the seed was planted for this quite some time ago...cotto displayed versatility that night....outboxing a future hall of famer..and still very game shane mosley....margarito knocked out an overmatched opponent in the first round...coming off the heels of his loss to paul williams

its pretty crazy because margarito was beaten last summer by paul williams...who was then beaten by carlos quintana...whom miguel cotto disfigured and made quit after 5 rounds of brutality....and yet margarito probably wont be anything more than slight dog....margarito has never touched the canvas and might have the best chin in the game

Glad to see Cotto isn't afraid of a good fight.

AM has some definite power, but I still take Cotto in this one. He's a more complete boxer. AM can't afford to sit back like he did against Williams and needs to come out strong if he wants to win.

yeah...i was really suprised with the way miguel came out against sugar shane....i didnt know he had that kind of boxing skill...because hed never been in the ring with a guy like mosley before and was usually able to systematically break guys down

cotto will be the favorite no doubt.....interesting to see how cotto plans to outbox the taller guy...margarito is a tall welter...

july 26th!! cant wait

i know there are a couple of diehard fight fans on here....whom i dont need to explain this fight to...

but if yer a casual...and u dont know these guys...i suggest u drop the 50 bucks...u wont be disappointed

ill let this little piece from eastsideboxing do the talking for a moment

http://www.eastsideboxing.com/news.php?p=15685&more=1

i was at cotto/shane mosley at msg last november...and margarito was on the undercard....the seed was planted for this quite some time ago...cotto displayed versatility that night....outboxing a future hall of famer..and still very game shane mosley....margarito knocked out an overmatched opponent in the first round...coming off the heels of his loss to paul williams

its pretty crazy because margarito was beaten last summer by paul williams...who was then beaten by carlos quintana...whom miguel cotto disfigured and made quit after 5 rounds of brutality....and yet margarito probably wont be anything more than slight dog....margarito has never touched the canvas and might have the best chin in the game

He better be doing his sit ups and protect his guts because that is where Cotto makes a living..Should be a great fight