[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

HD Wall Mounts

Swashbucklers

Will be moving into a new house soon and, long with removing wallpaper, will be able to mount my TV onto the wall. I have a 46" Samsung LCD and was wondering if any of you have suggestions for nice wall mounts. I was at Circuit City the other day and saw a nice one that comes out and swivels for different angles, but it was around $650, a tad out of my price range. Does anyone have a place where these are cheaper than that, and if so, what do you suggest? TIA.

Will be moving into a new house soon and, long with removing wallpaper, will be able to mount my TV onto the wall. I have a 46" Samsung LCD and was wondering if any of you have suggestions for nice wall mounts. I was at Circuit City the other day and saw a nice one that comes out and swivels for different angles, but it was around $650, a tad out of my price range. Does anyone have a place where these are cheaper than that, and if so, what do you suggest? TIA.

How about something like this:

Tigerdirect: Wall mount

You could also try newegg.com to see if there are any decent deals there. Good luck.

Go to Costco, get a nice Universal mount for a third of the price that they will charge you at Circuit City, Best Buy, or any of the "Speciality/Electronic Stores".

And before you buy, think about how you are going to watch TV. A lot of the fancy swivel, spinning, remote control operating is not needed. When I mounted my TV I bought one that had an up or down tilt (and I don't even use that) an that was it. Cost me about 110.00 bucks.

Go to Costco, get a nice Universal mount for a third of the price that they will charge you at Circuit City, Best Buy, or any of the "Speciality/Electronic Stores".

And before you buy, think about how you are going to watch TV. A lot of the fancy swivel, spinning, remote control operating is not needed. When I mounted my TV I bought one that had an up or down tilt (and I don't even use that) an that was it. Cost me about 110.00 bucks.

+1

FYI, from what I've read, the standard retail big box stores make their best margin on TV accessories because their margins are low on th TVs themselves (relatively speaking).... cables, extended warranties, all that stuff is overpriced at CC/Best Buy.