[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

And the Heavens...

ABearWithFurniture

I really enjoyed the first two Diablos and will probably get 3, but what I am really waiting for is StarCraft 2. Hopefully SC2 will come out by the end of this year. How close are they to having Diablo 3 on the market?

I hardly have any time for video games anymore, but with a new lap top I may make some time. Blizzard seems to always get my attention. Is there a game company that does it consistently better than Blizzard? I think not.

Edited by TDFFFreak

Watching the cinematic game trailer the game looks awesome...looks to be 5 classes of role play but will probably spawn a couple of other players with a later expansion. I'm glad they are keeping a lot of the same tributes as the Diablo II/LOD but the graphics and environmentals on this one look truly inspiring...can't wait.

I really enjoyed the first two Diablos and will probably get 3, but what I am really waiting for is StarCraft 2. Hopefully SC2 will come out by the end of this year.

from what i've read, not likely. besides, blizzard doesn't believe in release dates. "it's finished when it's finished."

• 4 months later...
  • 3 years later...

I have been doing my research on Diablo III. Should be out sometime this sring. Also, there will only be one class returnong, the warrior class. The witch doctor class seems to be that guy that runs around healing everyone (my least fav.). All classes can be male or female.

Like with Civ, I will be sopending mucho time with this game. This should have a really good in game chat feature so, after the game is released, I will be down for joining parties with you. We should be able to roam freely on all levels while playing together, then cry for help when we get over our heads.

My favorite part of the game has always been identifying the magical weapons, etc.

Edited by Scooby's Hubby

• 2 weeks later...