[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Heartbreaking Warriors

Big Country

Ughh.. looks like Baron is gonan sign with the Clippers. Can't blame him with the money he is being offered. Hopefully the W's can salvage it somehow or work it into a sign and trade type of deal. Ughh..... W's need to do something soon. Signing Biedrins to a max contract is not the answer.

I think they will be better off without him. As talented as Baron is- I just don't think the dude is a winner, and they now can turn Ellis loose. B diddy is more focused on his movie producing career - he is one of those PG that is really talented but just does not get it as far as winning IMO.

They now have serious dough to spend - looks like they are making a run at Agent Zero, and E Brand (doubt he leaves LA but still) and they have the cash to go after some good players.

Plus Baron is an OLD 29 - dude looks like he will be broken down in 2 years to me. I don't think he comes close to being a top flight PG after a couple seasons - dood will be injured often- watch

I think they will be better off without him. As talented as Baron is- I just don't think the dude is a winner, and they now can turn Ellis loose. B diddy is more focused on his movie producing career - he is one of those PG that is really talented but just does not get it as far as winning IMO.

They now have serious dough to spend - looks like they are making a run at Agent Zero, and E Brand (doubt he leaves LA but still) and they have the cash to go after some good players.

Plus Baron is an OLD 29 - dude looks like he will be broken down in 2 years to me. I don't think he comes close to being a top flight PG after a couple seasons - dood will be injured often- watch

While i agree they COULD be better without him, talk is that Mullin really likes Biedrins and is looking to put a lot of money into him. I just don't see it. I agree to max out Ellis if need be. I know they have been talking with Arenas and the other name that intrigues me is Josh Smith. I am bummed thatthey wasted the $10 mill exception they got in the JRich deal.

Also bummed as I got my nephews Davis spamshirts (well, got my brother and his oldest spamshirts about 2 years ago, got the youngest a jersey earlier this past season and they loved being able to all wear them when watching games). Guess I will be ponying up at Christmas time for Ellis spamshirts.

We had a couple of down years after BD left but to be honest I didn't miss him a bit. He just doesn't seem happy anywhere and I think he is one of the "Money first players". May be best for Warrior fans to let him go and reap the rewards of an off season or 2!