[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I loves me some beatings

WaterMan

There's no question that cop went nuts. How he didn't break that guys legs is beyond me. I didn't know a shin could take that much abuse.

Obviously the NYPD agrees as they have stripped the guy's badge from him. He'll never be a cop again...thankfully. I'm sure he beats his wife and kids the same way.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's no question that cop went nuts. How he didn't break that guys legs is beyond me. I didn't know a shin could take that much abuse.

Obviously the NYPD agrees as they have stripped the guy's badge from him. He'll never be a cop again...thankfully. I'm sure he beats his wife and kids the same way.

They deserve it also!

you know, maybe the last time that cop had to force someone to comply by getting in an awkward position to try and pin someone to the ground, the person pulled a knife out of their pocket and stabbed him. cops put up with a lot of crap and put their lives on the line every day to protect you. if some ignorant a-hole decides not to comply with law enforcement, then he has just decared himself a violent criminal and you bet i'm all for cops having the ability to use convincing force to make that person comply. you settle these things in the courts, not on the streets with the cops.

the only thing i need to see is the cop requesting the person comply and if they don't then it's on baby.

you know, maybe the last time that cop had to force someone to comply by getting in an awkward position to try and pin someone to the ground, the person pulled a knife out of their pocket and stabbed him. cops put up with a lot of crap and put their lives on the line every day to protect you. if some ignorant a-hole decides not to comply with law enforcement, then he has just decared himself a violent criminal and you bet i'm all for cops having the ability to use convincing force to make that person comply. you settle these things in the courts, not on the streets with the cops.

the only thing i need to see is the cop requesting the person comply and if they don't then it's on baby.

If you resist arrest be prepared to get beaten end of story. If I was a cop I would take no chances....if someone is resisting me I am going to beat his ass. They have to put up with alot of sheet and you never know. One second you think think you got the suspect and the next he gets off of u and stabs u...game over.

These suspects should know when a cop speaks you listen. If you really have no done anything wrong then why resist?

This cop did over do it but he so enraged...he must be punished but I dont feel he was THAT out of line.

I really do hate cops. Really.

It's a matter of perspective, in my experience. Some folks who resist arrest - and get beaten for it - are used to getting beaten regardless of whether they resist or not. Folks like that kind may (understandably) elect not to go down, to use a technical term of art, "like a punk bitch."

The best thing about the clip is the title "Alleged Cop Beating Caught on Tape."

Its pretty ridiculous. The "subject" just kinda lied there. The cops didn't make a concerted effort to roll the guy over. They played a bit of tug-o-war and tried to twist him around a bit. The cops didn't escalate their force level. After a couple of what appear to be half- hearted attempts to get him to comply, the cop just starting whipping that guy's ass.

Given that the guy wasn't really fighting back, I don't think that he deserved to get whaled on like he did. He's dumb, to be sure. But that cop was dumb too. Given the weapon used, the highly animated way in which the cop wielded it, and the prone position of the subject, it looked real bad - like a slave getting whipped by his massa.

The stupidity level was high on the streets of NYC that day. The guy should have complied with the police and the police should have tried other things before whipping the guy.

The best thing about the clip is the title "Alleged Cop Beating Caught on Tape."

Its pretty ridiculous. The "subject" just kinda lied there. The cops didn't make a concerted effort to roll the guy over. They played a bit of tug-o-war and tried to twist him around a bit. The cops didn't escalate their force level. After a couple of what appear to be half- hearted attempts to get him to comply, the cop just starting whipping that guy's ass.

Given that the guy wasn't really fighting back, I don't think that he deserved to get whaled on like he did. He's dumb, to be sure. But that cop was dumb too. Given the weapon used, the highly animated way in which the cop wielded it, and the prone position of the subject, it looked real bad - like a slave getting whipped by his massa.

The stupidity level was high on the streets of NYC that day. The guy should have complied with the police and the police should have tried other things before whipping the guy.

+1

The color of the person was never mentioned...it was a comparison....and a spot on one in my opinion.

I'll bet you one dollar that Furd will tell you the best way to avoid getting yer ass kicked by a copy is to comply with their instructions without being a smartass.

Wurd.

Except for the fact that the "cracker" was black.

I don't care what color the cop is, it looked like to dude was geeting whipped. the sight of a black man getting whipped is going to evoke some pretty negative reactions.

The color of the person was never mentioned...it was a comparison....

Yep.

I'll bet you one dollar that Furd will tell you the best way to avoid getting yer ass kicked by a copy is to comply with their instructions without being a smartass.

Wurd.

Yep again. I don't have much off a problem with a cop giving someone a shot to the solar plexus or the like to somebody that resists arrest (or even more depending on the amount of resistance.) I don't care how wrong a cop is, if he asks me to turn around to cuff me, I'm turning around. Hell, I'll put the cuffs on myself. But cops can't be whippping or putting a beatdown on people when the suspect is just being stubborn. You can't convince me that those cops had any concern of injury.

I don't care what color the cop is, it looked like to dude was geeting whipped. the sight of a black man getting whipped is going to evoke some pretty negative reactions.

Yep.

Yep again. I don't have much off a problem with a cop giving someone a shot to the solar plexus or the like to somebody that resists arrest (or even more depending on the amount of resistance.) I don't care how wrong a cop is, if he asks me to turn around to cuff me, I'm turning around. Hell, I'll put the cuffs on myself. But cops can't be whippping or putting a beatdown on people when the suspect is just being stubborn. You can't convince me that those cops had any concern of injury.

+463