[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

De la Hoya - Pacquiao

budlitebrad

Isn't Doushe La Hoya about 67 years old now? I just don't see it...

yeah but the size advantage is ridiculous....manny started his career at 106....lol.....hes grew into the 130 very well...he just recently made the jump to 135 in his last fight against david diaz(diaz is limited athletically), who is a tough bastard, but manny destroyed him....but he only had one fight at 135 against a hand picked tailor made opponent for him.....there are still tons of challenges at 130 and 135 for pacman....yet he wants to jump up two more weight classes for a piece of the oscar pie

manny is pretty much the consensus top p4p guy with floyd out of the picture at the moment....its a circus show fight...but im actually a bit excited...cause i just cant wait to see what happens....i just really hope manny doesnt get hurt because going up against a naturally bigger guy like this could be bad.....theres a bunch of guys alread in his class that would make great fights for him...humberto soto, edwin valero, and of course a third fight with one of my favs and a top p4p guy juan manuel marquez(they fought to a draw first time even though marquez was dumped 3 times...and pac won a decision second time...but i had it for marquez)

some interesting matchups in the next few months....juan diaz vs michael kastidis next saturday...should be a war if you ever seen diaz fight...and if you havent seen kastidis...check out his fight against joel casamayor....got juan manuel vs casamayor the 13th on ppv....and nate campbell vs joan guzman on showtime the same weekend.....october brings us pavlik/hopkins and hopefully vitali vs sam peter.....november has roy jones and joe calzaghe...and also ricky hatton/paulie malignaggi on regular hbo

Im psyched Vitali is back. He was pretty dominant before he left. I hope he isnt too rusty. Peter is a hugh puncher but I am thinking If Wlad handled him Vitali should be able to unless his skills diminished and he is too rusty. You dont want to have to shake off ring rust against such a big puncher. Should be an awesome fight.

I Love Manny but I am not sure he could hurt Oscar. Hes very quick but so is Oscar. Should be entertaining but I think Oscar will over power him.