[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dumb like a Fox?

G.K.Trey

I drafted Braylon Edwards when T.O was still on the board (Moss and Wayne gone). I just think Owens is on the way down and Edwards has shown us the tip of the iceberg. How do you guys feel about this ? Just curious if anyone else had Edwards higher on their draft borad then Owens.

I drafted Braylon Edwards when T.O was still on the board (Moss and Wayne gone). I just think Owens is on the way down and Edwards has shown us the tip of the iceberg. How do you guys feel about this ? Just curious if anyone else had Edwards higher on their draft borad then Owens.

If your in a re-draft league I dont think you can say Owens is on his way down...dynasty league you have an argument (I think he has 3 solid WR #1 years left in him, including this season). I honestly think TO will be an absolute beast this year. I know he is up there in age but this dude works out harder than most players in the league and he is a physical freak.

TO Moss and Wayne IMO are my top 3 (in that order)

If your in a re-draft league I dont think you can say Owens is on his way down...dynasty league you have an argument (I think he has 3 solid WR #1 years left in him, including this season). I honestly think TO will be an absolute beast this year. I know he is up there in age but this dude works out harder than most players in the league and he is a physical freak.

TO Moss and Wayne IMO are my top 3 (in that order)

:wacko: Dude is approaching the wrong side of 35.

Edited by Brentastic

:wacko: Dude is approaching the wrong side of 35.

Whats your point? This guys is a physical freak...he has not lost his step. I usually agree with age in WR is not a good thing...and its not here dont get me wrong. But there is always 1 exception to this rule and its TO. He takes his NFL career and health very seriously, almost freaky.

3 years of being a dominant WR is not a stretch.

And as peepin stated look at Galloway he is 38 and is still making an impact and TO is better than he is.

IMO I like TO better for redrafts and Edwards for keepers and dynastys. TO has been money and he does work out hard, but you can't deny the age factor. I'd be surprised if he were still a "stud" in 2011 like some people are saying. Edwards is the way to go if you are looking at beyond this year.

IMO I like TO better for redrafts and Edwards for keepers and dynastys. TO has been money and he does work out hard, but you can't deny the age factor. I'd be surprised if he were still a "stud" in 2011 like some people are saying. Edwards is the way to go if you are looking at beyond this year.

I agree I will take Edwards over TO in dynasty (and give edwards max contract years) but I think TO will be a WR #1 in 2011. He has shown no sign of a decline and he is a freak. Will he be better than Edwards in 3 years? Maybe not, but I think he will still be top 12 (which makes him WR #1).

I like Edwards, but I think to say that 16TDs is the tip of the iceberg is a bit much. The Browns came out of nowhere last year, and they had a cupcake schedule compared to this year. These things will make Derek Anderson less effective which, in turn, will effect Edwards' success. Don't get me wrong - he's a stud WR1. But I think people have generally higher expectations than they should this year.