[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Steelers running backs

I had read a couple of weeks ago that Willie Parker would be getting the goal line carries this year But, everybody at my drafts are drafting as if it will be Mendenhall. Any homers out there have any idea how this plays out?

I'm no Steeler homer, but I really think it depends on what he does in the pre-season final. If he still has fumble-itis, I'd look for them to take there time working him into the offense. I think FWP is falling way to far in drafts and he'll be fantastic value in the 4th/5th rounds where he has been going. I'd let somebody else draft Mendenhall in re-drafts.

I am a homer and we still do not have a solid answer to this question. Speculation and keeping track of what is being said on the subject is having me think that Mendenhall is going to be a change of pace / breather type of back at this point. FWP has impressed in camp and it has been noticed. I also think that FWP is a great bargin in most drafts and I would not hesitate to take him.

I am a homer and we still do not have a solid answer to this question. Speculation and keeping track of what is being said on the subject is having me think that Mendenhall is going to be a change of pace / breather type of back at this point. FWP has impressed in camp and it has been noticed. I also think that FWP is a great bargin in most drafts and I would not hesitate to take him.

Agreed....

Agreed....

I also agree. Mendy will get playing time, but Willie has been very motivated in camp. IMHO Parker will have a better season then last year on less carries. I honestly think Parker lost some motivation last year. He was not running as hard as he did in prior years....adding mend I think put a bolt of lightning in him