[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Strippers and pre-teen boys

AtomicCEO

This is a golf course I play several times a year.

http://www.dailycamera.com/news/2008/jun/2...dline---24zeag/

After their tournament, the junior golfers were set to have lunch in in an outdoor tent at the rear of the clubhouse. But Hunt said the youth organization was moved to the banquet room, with the Shotgun Willie's (strip club) group taking over the restaurant and tent for a 11 a.m. pre-tee-off barbecue.

The junior golfers had no way of reaching their lunch, except having to maneuver their way through the Shotgun Willie's entourage, Hunt said.

"We had reports from parents about male and female dancers who were very scantily clad," he said.

My boy asked me to borrow a twenty from me so that he could go and celebrate with his team after a big playoff win two years ago. He called me at work to borrow the money but I told him to get it off of mom. He said that she won't give it to him so I asked why. It was because their celebration was taking them to a strip club. He then explained that they had gone after each of thier big playoff games and now that they are headed to the championship he did not want to screw with any mojo that was working. I gave him the twenty.