[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS at RB

femmefootball

Flex Option Choice...  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Which RB?

• D. Williams v. Chicago (@home)
    • Kevin Smith v. Green Bay (@home)

"Steve Reed, of CarolinaGrowl.com, reports Carolina Panthers RB DeAngelo Williams is expected to start Week 2 and get the majority of the carries in the game."

I plan to start Peterson and Forte, but my 3rd starter was Kevin Smith. Do you think this is the week to start Williams over Smith, with this new info?

Please vote!!! :wacko:

Well, it's good to know I'm not crazy for being undecided about this :wacko:

The worst part is I think it might make/break my week... the matchup looks close, but I'll need a good effort from all my players, and if I pick the wrong one and he gets stuffed... *sigh* why can't FF ever be easy??

Very tough call this week and I have the same decision to make as I have both players. At the moment, I'd narrowly go with Smith.

I normally would prefer Smith, but I'd start Williams here. The Lions will throw more than pass, and the Packers are a tough team to run against. Williams got most of the Panthers carries last week, I'd expect the same again -- and based on last week, the Bears will be tough to throw against; so Carolina will want to run.