[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Waivers for the guy who had Brady

Todd1

the brady owner in my local has payton manning as his no. 2. yes, that's right. he drafted two qb's with his first two picks. we all made fun of him for it. who's laughing now.

He still probably doesn't have a good RB or WR so I would still be laughing at him. His 1st and 2nd pick... and could only play one of them???? Kind of puts him at a disadvantage...JMO

I won Cassell in OUTRAGED even though I jave Brees as my starter, but my backup is Vince Young so I felt like Cassell would help when need be hopefully.

That's not a pimp...that's a need pickup my friend. If you had two good QB's already and didn't need Cassel, yes, I think that would be a pimp job.

I won Cassell in OUTRAGED even though I jave Brees as my starter, but my backup is Vince Young so I felt like Cassell would help when need be hopefully.

I am the Brady owner in this league, kept him for a 5th round pick and yeah you outbid me by $25. It's cool though.

Edited by Hat Trick

Brady owner in our league could have had Cassell but didn't get him soon enough. We do rounds based on total points. But his priority for first round pick had Royal first (picked by someone ahead of him) and then Deshaun Jackson. Someone later in the first round got Cassell. He later dropped Brady for Pennington, but he does have Favre so he's not totally hurting.

I'm not convinced Cassell was worth grabbing over those WRs either.

Pennington is not going to have a bad year. You will be surprised.

I watched a lot of the dolphins' game last week. You are absolutely correct. I will be surprised if Pennington had a decent year. I will be more surprised if Henne doesn't take over at some point.