[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Drop Kevin Smith to Pickup FA Reggie Bush ?

zivx99

Is it a good move to drop RB Kevin Smith (Detroit) to pickup Reggie Bush (free agent in my league)?

I have had Bush in previous years, and always been burned. He is injury prone and historically hasn't gotten a lot of carries, but his week 1 stats looked great. With Colston out, you can argue he will be more touches, but you can also argue defenses will target him more... Pluse the Deuce is coming back online soon...

Is it a good move to drop RB Kevin Smith (Detroit) to pickup Reggie Bush (free agent in my league)?

I have had Bush in previous years, and always been burned. He is injury prone and historically hasn't gotten a lot of carries, but his week 1 stats looked great. With Colston out, you can argue he will be more touches, but you can also argue defenses will target him more... Pluse the Deuce is coming back online soon...

Bush is Free Agent why ? ...

is this a PPR league? if the answer to that is yes, then the answer to your question is yes.

otherwise, who are your other backs? you have to be more specific

Reggie Bush is a free agent? Wow. I understand that people have their apprehensions about him but that's crazy. Get him immediately.

Wow... I am completely shocked he's a FA - gotta go get him - even if you don't plan on using him

Then again, someone in my league just dropped Chris Cooley. Unfortunately, I need to wait til next week to pick him up

Gotta go for Reggie -- I assume it's not first-come first-served on claiming him, because if it is he's been out there for over an hour and is probably gone by now. PPR he's a no-brainer, even without PPR he's worth more than K. Smith. Especially with Rudi Johnson hovering over Smith and most of the Lions' scoring coming via the pass anyway.