[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Any Palmer Sightings?

joeyb7

CIN is establishing the running game by letting Perry plow for 0, 1 or 2 yards each offensive play for the Bengals.

E2A: Perry showed me - zoom!

4-1-TEN 13 (3:22) C.Perry right tackle for 13 yards, TOUCHDOWN.

Edited by ts

I've never been so frustrated with a QB....by the stats it looks like he's barely even thrown the ball...what gives??

Dude...and I say this as someone who blew a fourth round pick on Palmer...it's over. If you've got a half way decent backup, you should be starting him. If you don't have a half way decent backup, you need to acquire one. Fortunately for me, my backup was Aaron Rodgers. The keywords there being "backup" and "was". Palmer is sitting on my bench where he now belongs even as we speak.

Dude...and I say this as someone who blew a fourth round pick on Palmer...it's over. If you've got a half way decent backup, you should be starting him. If you don't have a half way decent backup, you need to acquire one. Fortunately for me, my backup was Aaron Rodgers. The keywords there being "backup" and "was". Palmer is sitting on my bench where he now belongs even as we speak.

Hey man...not disagreeing with you here...unfortunately, I start two QBs, and only J. Campbell is riding the pine right now.....I would think that with the weapons he has, gimpy or not that he could be mediocre....not sure why the hell he had such decent projected stats this year.

Hey man...not disagreeing with you here...unfortunately, I start two QBs, and only J. Campbell is riding the pine right now.....I would think that with the weapons he has, gimpy or not that he could be mediocre....not sure why the hell he had such decent projected stats this year.

Yeah, if you're in a 2QB league, then there's not a whole lot you can do other than start him and hope for the best.

the bengals have played two of the top-6 defenses in the league in Weeks 1 & 2....did you guys really expect lights-out stats these past two weeks?

I will be buying him low next week

I know the matchups aren't good, but what concerns me is that this seems to be a continuation of what we saw at the end of last season and then throughout the preseason. I drafted him at the beginning of the season based on the positive reports that were coming out of camp and the belief that he was too good of a player and too many weapons at his disposal to repeat last year's performance. Now I'm paying for it, or at least I will be if Rodgers isn't able to keep up this pace throughout the season.

Also, Palmer has show the ability to throw the ball on tough defenses in the past, so there's something VERY wrong with that team beyond physical issues.