[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Addai Owners

lawn saver

Calling all Addai owners...

I passed on Westy and picked Addai with the number 3 pick....

Will he come around? Please tell me it is because he was up against 2 tough defenses the first 2 weeks

The good things is I'm 2-0 (McNabb, McFadden, TO, and Witten are carrying me)

What are your thoughts??

I personally think he will turn it up, but I should have taken Westy at #3.

I am an Eagles Fan and I thought that if I picked him, he would get injured...LOL I'm a big jink.

Need some reassurance

Calling all Addai owners...

I passed on Westy and picked Addai with the number 3 pick....

Will he come around? Please tell me it is because he was up against 2 tough defenses the first 2 weeks

The good things is I'm 2-0 (McNabb, McFadden, TO, and Witten are carrying me)

3 person league? :wacko:

3 person league? :wacko:

A guy in my local redraft has Moss, TO, Witten and McNabb. Not sure what you are implying, but he went Moss, TO, Witten with his first 3 picks. His RB's suck, except Forte who could hit a wall eventually. I don;t agree with the strategy, but he's right there at 1-1...he's my main rival. He beat me week one by 4 f'n points!

I'm implying that if you were playing in a league where you got Addai and TO then you were playing against a bunch of Tards.

Ah that is true, sorry saw the bolded part of all of them, didn't take into context the fact that he would get addai at #3 and TO at #14, 18 or 22. If its an 8 teamer I might be able to see it, but anything else and I agree.

Ah that is true, sorry saw the bolded part of all of them, didn't take into context the fact that he would get addai at #3 and TO at #14, 18 or 22. If its an 8 teamer I might be able to see it, but anything else and I agree.

8 team league TO was my second (12th OA) (Wayne went at number 10 and Moss went 11th)

I'll be beating myself up all season for not taking Westy

I think he turns it around soon. Hope so anyway.

This is the year I was going to win it all with Addai and LT on the same team. Not working out so good, yet.

I have Addain in two leagues but would never have taken him over Westbrook.

I don't like his schedule. I don't like his banged up offensive line (although the latest I've read is that Saturday is back). I don't like the fact that Rhodes has more catches. But Manning is shaking off the rust, if Saturday stays healthy and with Dallas Clark returning maybe this week or next, I have a little more hope than I did Monday. His schedule is a real bit(h no matter what.

If you wanted the lowest risk RB of the Top 10, one could argue that'd be westbrook.

Probably. In hindsight, definitely.

Although his schedule is no cakewalk, either. I had concerns about his injury history too but someone posted one he|| of a post in the advice forum that pretty much disproved his "injury prone" categorization.

Edited by Clubfoothead