[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

'SNL' Incest Joke Falls Flat

Grimm74

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/09/22/sn...new-york-times/

WOW! The media is just awful. I mean awful. I'm a conservative thinker and not a big fan of SNL. The show just hasn't been funny to me for a while, but they are being hung out to dry. The joke was obviously against the New York Times and not Gov. Palin, but the media is just distorting the truth here.

I think the media may be the anti-christ. :wacko:

SNL is so liberal it's become impossible to watch. All the do is slam the conservatives.

They're in power - they hammered Clinton pretty good during his admin.

Lorne Micheals is on the McCain train, as far as that goes.

I tivo'd SNL and watched this a few days ago. Acutally, I thought the skit was pretty funny. It was a total spoof on the New York media, and didn't really have much to do with Palin at all. Imagine a bunch of city-bred white journalists having to travel to Alaska and live there for 6 weeks with the purpose of "trying to get to understand Palin's background". The incest reference was about 2 seconds long and at the very end of the skit.

Oh, and the best part about tivoing SNL is being able to fast forward through the musical guests. Haven't seen a good performance on there in quite a long time.

Oh, and the best part about tivoing SNL is being able to fast forward through the musical guests. Haven't seen a good performance on there in quite a long time.

In the last 4 years, the only acts I haven't fast-forwarded through are Modest Mouse and Vampire Weekend.