[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

PIck 2 Walter, Reed, Moore

Steelhead

Starting Steve Smith and need 2 of these 3

Walter @JAC

Reed @BUF

Moore v SF

Thanks!

I think I like Reed and Walter then Moore in that order.

I might have picked Moore and Reed mainly for who their QB's are and who they are playing as opposed to how good they are but in this case I am not. Even though Walter is Houston @Jac which is tough matchup for Schaub, with Jags focus on Andre I think Walter could be the safety valve for Schaub. I think Walter will be the safest play, as in he should get some receptions and yards. Reed has the most potential with Buf playing the Rams and Parrish out, but Buf will use Lynch and Jackson out of the back field and Lee Evans will get some good looks down the field. the rams are so bad though Reed gets some love and maybe finds the ever elusive end zone this week. San Fran has an underrated defense and who knows who Brees will throw to. Moore is my last pick but I don't think anyone would fault you for going with him over walter. I think Reed is must play based on Rams and Parrish being out.

Well not to confuse you even more, but I'd play Reed and Moore. Everyone scores against St. Louisa and I think that Moore is a sleeper this week in a shootout with SF. Walter has been hurt and not doing much early on. A couple weeks down the road Walter might be the play, but this week I'd go with Reed and Moore.

Good luck and checkout my post, thanks.

Hey SH

Yikes....most guys #3 or #4, but 2 with good matchups. I'd go with Reed at STL and Moore, lot a pnts in that SF/NO game.

Good Luck, thanks for the response

Hey SH

Yikes....most guys #3 or #4, but 2 with good matchups. I'd go with Reed at STL and Moore, lot a pnts in that SF/NO game.

Good Luck, thanks for the response

Yeah I have Roy on bye. Usually I'd start Roy, Smitty, and Walter. I've got galloway sitting there so I could drop him and pick up Moore and sit Walter this week but still have him going forward.

Yeah I have Roy on bye. Usually I'd start Roy, Smitty, and Walter. I've got galloway sitting there so I could drop him and pick up Moore and sit Walter this week but still have him going forward.

Yeah it sucks, I have Calvin Johnson on a bye as well. I would have Eddie Royal, Steve Smith and Calvin Johnson on a normal week.