[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Colston or Moore...or both?

Steelhead

WRs are Steve Smith, Roy Williams, Colston, Moore, Engram. Right now I've got Smitty, Roy, and Colston in but thinking about how much Roy will do this week and same for Colston. So thinking these options

1. Smith, Colston, Roy

2. Smith, Moore, Roy

3. Smith, Colston, Moore (only cause Brees has been on fire)

I like either options 1 or 2. 3 makes me nervous

WRs are Steve Smith, Roy Williams, Colston, Moore, Engram. Right now I've got Smitty, Roy, and Colston in but thinking about how much Roy will do this week and same for Colston. So thinking these options

1. Smith, Colston, Roy

2. Smith, Moore, Roy

I like #1 esp if Colston is playing. Thanks for your help with mine, Yo Joe!

Roll with #2. We know Colston is back, and we know he is drawing double-coverage, leaving Moore (who's been hot) on wide open when Colston picks up the safety. Moore is a safer choice in the week Colston just came back, and Shockey isn't there for those nice dump routes. He's been doing some double duty, and he's paid big dividends.

Matthew Berry of ESPN says if you have both Colston and Moore this week, start Moore (just this week, not for the season).

Go with option #2.

Roll with #2. We know Colston is back, and we know he is drawing double-coverage, leaving Moore (who's been hot) on wide open when Colston picks up the safety. Moore is a safer choice in the week Colston just came back, and Shockey isn't there for those nice dump routes. He's been doing some double duty, and he's paid big dividends.

Matthew Berry of ESPN says if you have both Colston and Moore this week, start Moore (just this week, not for the season).

Go with option #2.

I would have to say go with the "Start your Studs" mentality. With that being said I would do option #1. Personally I question Roy Williams knowing a new playbook and possibly not having his starting QB throwing to him. If Colston plays I would have to start him.

1. Smith, Colston, Roy

2. Smith, Moore, Roy

Thnx or hitting me.

Yeah, gotta go studs here. Colstons injury wasnt a leg. He hould go right to work. truggling w./ Roy too. But a score would do it.

I started both Colston and Moore in one of my leagues, but I didn't have a Roy Williams to fall back on. My problem with your dilemna is that Roy just got to Dallas. How much is he actually going to play still learning the playbook? You know NO is gonna throw the ball. Problem is, which one of the WRs to sit. I choose neither. I'd actually roll with both NO WRs this week and watch Roy for a week before you plug him in. I know it's hard because of the matchup with the Lambs. So #3 is my choice.