[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Santonio Deactivated for Sunday

BrooklynCrew

That is the word around Pittsburgh. He has his one one meeting with Tomlin and he should be back to normal pending anything from the league.

with normal being 4 catches for 40 yards. scrub and a wasted draft pick.

After 7 games last year his yardage was very similar to what he has now... but the 4 td's compared to 1 makes a big difference in value. Watching several Pitt games, the Oline problems and Big Ben being dinged up seem to be limiting the long balls they are getting off. They did uncork several on the Giants and connect to Nate on one (two really), but in general I'd guess Santonio's opps on the long bomb score are down a bit with those other factors. Not to mention the Steeler schedule last year was MUCH softer...

He's actually averaging 60 yards/game. He's not living up to his potential, but I wouldn't say he's a bust either.

I'd call him a bust. I can't have someone scoring 4-6 points in my lineup when I've got people on the bench outscoring him on a weekly basis. I've dropped in almost every league I can afford to. I can't have this fantasy tease taking points away from me any longer.

I'd call him a bust. I can't have someone scoring 4-6 points in my lineup when I've got people on the bench outscoring him on a weekly basis. I've dropped in almost every league I can afford to. I can't have this fantasy tease taking points away from me any longer.

Whether he's a bust a or not depends on where you drafted him and what you expected... given that in one league I drafted him as my #1 wr after going heavy on RB's early, yeah.. he's a complete bust there.

Whether he's a bust a or not depends on where you drafted him and what you expected... given that in one league I drafted him as my #1 wr after going heavy on RB's early, yeah.. he's a complete bust there.

I drafted as my WR3 in my local and he's being outproduced by Free Agents. Even Housh with Ryan freakin Fitzpatrick's outperforming him.

He is a bust in my fantasy eyes this year. I went out of my way to draft him in a few leagues expecting much bigger numbers out of him then what we are seeing. I have not got to the drop him stage but he rides my bench almost all the time unless I need bye week coverage or injuries force him into my lineup. It sucks as I know he can be a hugh fantasy player.

Santonio is absolutely a bust, and I'm a sucker, as I'm starting him over T.O. this weekend. I still have a feeling that he will pick it up in the 2nd half, but, I don't blame anyone for giving up on him at this point.

Same here. Picked him up a couple of rounds before R. White, who obviously has blown him out of the water. Recently snagged Avery off the WW, and quite frankly I am expecting him to outproduce Holmes the remainder of the season. Total bust if he keeps producing like this.

That is the word around Pittsburgh. He has his one one meeting with Tomlin and he should be back to normal pending anything from the league.

Which could come at any time now, though, right? :wacko:

I thought it used to be that the league often handed down suspensions on a tuesday as that gave teams the most time to plan accordingly. I wouldnt think Goodell would make a move on a friday or later, so maybe the day after the Steelers-Skins game would be the time? I am actually kinda surprised word hasnt come already as it would appear Santonio blatantly admitted smoking up and Goodell cant not suspend him in light of that after all the other discipline he's been handing out lately...

Edited by Delicious_bass