[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Hunchback of CATore-Dame

keggerz

Pic

So I was putting the finishing touches on some tomb stones for Halloween when our stray cat (he is a neighborhood cat but spends much of his time with us) decided he was gonna climb up on my back....he(Romeo) has never ever done that before.

And the Browns helmet on the car. :wacko:

Ah, stumped you!

for the record (and its been said here before)....my wife is a Browns fan....a few years ago a game was on and it was the Pats and Romeo Crennel was their D Coord and he was wearing a big red jacket...she said man that guy looks like a tick...the following year he became the HC for the Browns and when I told her she said that the Browns were going to be her favorite team because she was glad that Romeo didnt have to work with Belichick...like me she isnt a fan of BB at all....so hence the Browns helmet on her car and why we call the cat Romeo