[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

That's the Mavs we all know and love ...

Grits and Shins

Both the Rangers and the Mavs get blown out on the same night ... seems like things are returning to normal.

The Mavs just can't handle the Kings and it was all they could do to get past the Trailblazers. The Mavs will be lucky to go 5 games against the Kings.

Until the Mavs get a big man they will never get past the 1st or 2nd round. I hate Bradley, the only reason this guy is in the NBA is because he is 7+ feet tall. He is lazy, can't jump, can't run, can't rebound, can't shoot, can't pass ... he's worthless.

As badly as the Mavs need a big man in the middle ... the Rangers have a much bigger need for pitching. Bring all the bats you want to Texas, but until we get some real pitchers in here we will be lucky to get to the post season and then will be lucky to get past the first round.

Yea, but at least the Stars are stil...oh yeah

(not that I have much room to talk - Eagles fell apart, Flyers just wore down, and the Phillies, while playing good ball, are in third place...and I'm really not a sixers fan)

The sad thing is that Raef Lafrentz is playing so poorly that I actually root for them to replace him with Bradley!

Note to Mavericks: Get a big man in the offseason.

As much as I've hated Van Exel in the past he is really starting to shine in my opinion. He looks like he's the only guy who isn't "scared" out there all the time. Sure he's streaky and sometimes jacks up wild shots but at least he has the balls to take the shot (Cough, cough, Raef)

Gonna have to shoot better then 8-24 from the 3 line as well. We were 0-10 at one point last night.

Free throw % was terrible for the mavs as well last night. They got outshot from the line 33-18 (as usual) but the Kings made 82% whereas the Mavs made an uncharacteristic 72%.

How bout' them Mavs! Great game and we definitely needed to get at least 1/2 at Sac this weekend. It will be interesting to see how both teams play tomorrow after dualing thru 2 OT's tonight. I'd still like to hear the explanation of making the Mavs/Kings and Detroit/Philly play back to back games and allowing Boston/NJ to play Fri and then not again till Monday.

I didn't get to see the game but I gotta think the back to back nights hurt them Granted it hurts both teams as they both played but that advantage goes to the home team no doubt. Personally I think the Mavs are getting screwed in the scheduling this round. First they play back to backs' at the lower seeds home floor and now they have to play again tomorrow night. Det/Philly played back to back's as well this weekend but at least they have till Wed for game 5. Either way, the plan was to steal 1 game in Sac and regain home court and that was accomplished. It's a 3 game series now!

Think they were just tired. Heck the Kings were worse from the 3 than the Mavs 3 for 21 vs 3 for 20. I think that's a sign of how tired BOTH teams were. Besides mission acomplished Saturday night. Should be a fun 3 games.

The Kings free throw shooting was pretty impressive as well, only missing one on the night. Let's hope they haven't found their shot from the line. Overall I thought Nick and Raef had really good games. The rest of the Mav's crew was nowhere to be find.

myhousekey:

The Kings free throw shooting was pretty impressive as well, only missing one on the night.  Let's hope they haven't found their shot from the line.  Overall I thought Nick and Raef had really good games.  The rest of the Mav's crew was nowhere to be find.

Yep. I knew it was over when Dirk missed that first free throw with about a minute and a half left. He makes both they're fown by 2 instead of four, I think. The intoxicants had kicked in by about that time.

DMD:

I do believe that the Mavs CAN handle the Kings.

No Webber helps, but time for the Spurs now.

The loss of Webber was BIG. I don't believe that the Mavs get by the Kings with a healthy Webber.

It's a good thing they don't face the Lakers ... but I don't think they can get by the Spurs either.

Grits and Shins:

The loss of Webber was BIG.  I don't believe that the Mavs get by the Kings with a healthy Webber.

It's a good thing they don't face the Lakers ... but I don't think they can get by the Spurs either.

That's how I see it as well.

Everything is good as long as the Queens are gone. thumbs_u