[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Why Busch Light is great!

Chief Dick

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you the modern GOP. I guess all this Palin in 2012 business is not just a joke after all.

The "modern GOP" as you call it , has not represented my political views in quite a while.

You must be happy though, what with the advance in the persecution of liberty and all.

And toast-maker! Don't forget, he makes toast! :wacko:

Funny thing. You seem like a reasonably intelligent person with a modicum of self-esteem. Thus, I find it somewhat odd that you've taken to following H8tank around yelling, "Don't forget the toast! Don't forget the toast!" I mean, what is this? The 4th or 5th time? Seriously, if you're hell-bent on being someone's Ed McMahon around here, do you really think he's the best Carson you could find?

Funny thing. You seem like a reasonably intelligent person with a modicum of self-esteem. Thus, I find it somewhat odd that you've taken to following H8tank around yelling, "Don't forget the toast! Don't forget the toast!" I mean, what is this? The 4th or 5th time? Seriously, if you're hell-bent on being someone's Ed McMahon around here, do you really think he's the best Carson you could find?

:wacko:

Point for the waiter.

I just thought that was a very funny line. Makes me giggle like a little girl every time I remember that post.

And don't be fooled. I'm nowhere near intelligent - reasonably or otherwise. :D

P.S. - the McMahon line is nearly as funny. :wacko:

The "modern GOP" as you call it , has not represented my political views in quite a while.

My bad, let me re-phrase.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you the modern GOP. A party not good enough for dudes who champion peeing off their front porch, driving around wasted on their swamps, I mean "compounds", and shooting rounds off from their "coaches".