[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Best baseball game ever attended.

T-Man

I will never forget mine. I was already in the Dallas area for a one week training course and had free tickets, and I still almost didn't go.

Man, am I glad that I did. I would've been :mad:

at myself it I'd missed it.

The game is the one where Kenny Rogers (with the Texas Rangers) threw his perfect game at The Ballpark in Arlington. take_a_b

This was the most awesome sporting event I have ever witnessed! jump

I regularly attend Brewers games....

...hence, I really have no candidates. :D

(Well, actually, there was one time when that pudknocker LaRussa came out of the dugout and the entire stadium started chanting "sit down", which was pretty cool)

I went to the Braves-Yankees world series game where they did the All Century team - was awesome to see all those guys (was also cold as sh*t). Pete Rose got the biggest applause.

Game itself was nothing major.

Probably best live event I ever went to was the Falcons-49ers playoff game in 98 - Dome was absolutely rocking

Michael Jordan's first comeback, I went to his third game against the Hawks - he hit the game winner.

I went to some stuff in Philly as a kid, but none of the big, big games.

• 2 weeks later...

I was at Game 7 of the 1992 NLCS. My Bravos prevailed against those Pirates thank to Franki Cabrera. I actually got tossed a ball during warmups by Steve Avery. Before the game my dad wouldn't let me go into Fulton County Stadium until I had my pre-algebra homework done (i was 12) heh. It was definitely not a fun experience being made to do homework in the shadow of fulton county stadium. (Needless to say, all the odd answers were in the back of the book so there wasn't much work done on those) Ahhhh the memories.

The dates are a little fuzzy, but I think I got em right:

1) Cal's record tieing game - September 5, 1995

2) Final game played at Baltimore's Memorial Stadium - October 3, 1991

3) 2000 World Series-game 2 at Yankee Stadium: The Clemens/Piazza incident - Oct 2000

4) Cal's final game - Oct. 6?, 2001

I've been lucky enough to see a few very memorable games.

3. Dennis Eckersley's no hitter(for the Indians)against Frank Tanana and the Angels @ 1974.

2. Frank Robinson's first game as the Indians player/manager(also first game ever with an African-American manager). He put himself in as a pitch hitter in the bottom of the ninth and hit a game winning home run(don't even remember the opponent, but it was @1976)

1. The one game playoff between the Seattle Mariners and the California Angels after the Mariners had come back from @ 12 games behind in the last month of the season to tie the Angels for the division on the last dayof the season. I remember Mark Langston lying across the plate after missing the tag on Luis Sojo's inside-the-park grand slam(actually I think it was a triple with an error), but I've never seen a stadium erupt like the Kingdome did that day.