[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is Reggie even worth considering for next week?

Matt Henderson

I have ADP and Grant as my starters now. I picked up Reggie off the WW a few weeks back just in case. If he does return, would he even be a viable replacement for either of the two? I would love to have him healthy to complement Brees. This week is when wins start adding to your $$, leading up to the 4k SB payout, so any help is greatly appreciated!

You're both morans...he means Reggie Williams. I think he going to rush for 200 yards and 2 TDs this week against the Rams..ronnie brown will get less than 10 yards.

You dufus...Reggie Williams is a QB...I saw him lined up there when they showed the highlights of their game against the Patriots.

I think his nickname is the Wildcat, right? Yeah, Reggie "Wildcat" Williams.

if you're going to chime in, at least have a clue.

You dufus...Reggie Williams is a QB...I saw him lined up there when they showed the highlights of their game against the Patriots.

:wacko:

Chit I think you're right,.

To answer the question, with Grant & ADP I would wait a week for Bush. Hopefully that one game will give some indication of how they plan to use PT & Bush together.

Edit: This belongs in the advice forum.

Edited by rajncajn

I tried playing Favre and Pennington as WR's and Warner at QB and was told no. :wacko:

I have both Steven Jackson and Reggie Bush cooling their heels on my bench. I've relegated them both to "Show Me" status. I need to see them finish a game before I can feel good about starting either of them.

Same here. I'm hoping Bush picks up where he left off so I can have him for my playoff run. Jackson I'm a little more reserved in my expectations.