[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

DeShaun Jackson

Scooby

So in 2 leagues I'm in w/ CBS sportsline Deshaun was deducted 2 points for a fumble lost, but I looked in NFL play by play and that was in the commission of a special teams play, not while he was on offense......in those leagues fumbles lost only count when you're on offense...did he have one while he was on offense that I didn't see? TIA....I need every point I can get!

So in 2 leagues I'm in w/ CBS sportsline Deshaun was deducted 2 points for a fumble lost, but I looked in NFL play by play and that was in the commission of a special teams play, not while he was on offense......in those leagues fumbles lost only count when you're on offense...did he have one while he was on offense that I didn't see? TIA....I need every point I can get!

Same situation here but on MFL. Personally I dont think the fumble should count and will be adjusting manually.

That is why the leagues that don't count return TD's for players are stupid. Any player scoring a TD should get credit for a TD who cares how they scored it. Stupidest thing in fantasy football are all the leagues that won't allow those TD's to count but they take points away for fumbles ? Retarded leagues.

CBS Sportsline charges special teams fumbles against individual players (but they credit special teams TDs to the D/ST.) If your guy plays on special teams, it can only hurt you. :wacko:

This is exactly correct.

Unless your rules state specifically that fumbles lost only count when the player is on offense, you are out of luck.