[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Grant or Ronnie Brown

SteelerMurf

Grant home vs. Carolina (Carolina has given up over 100 yards rushing the past 2 weeks and never play well on the road, Grant was on fire MNF before they had to pass the entire 2nd half)

Ronnie Brown at STL (STL of course is a super great matchup, however I do not care much for the RBBC and know that Ricky will take half the snaps no matter what even at the goalline).

which do I start?

I'll answer all links.

I'm starting Ronnie Brown myself this week -- the match-up with St. Louis is too good to pass up even with Ricky in the mix. Plus, if the game gets out of control, they're just going to run it more. This isn't to diminish Grant and what he can accomplish, but I'd rather go up against the weaker defense, especially after watching Rodgers throw against New Orleans.

If you have time, please check out mine further down the page.

Yep, I'd go with Brown also. Playing a horrible team in a dome where Grant will be playing in what looks like could be a white-out in GB. Although snow favors the run game slightly, the chance for fumbles increases. I hate sitting a player who has been playing well(Grant), but Brown's matchup is just too hard to resist. I'm going with Brown over Bush. Even if Bush were 100%, I'd probably still go with Brown if that helps.