[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

T.Edwards or M.Cassell / K.Boss or T.Scheffler / B.Edwards or E.Royal or S.Holmes

Rileyrott

Need a big win today guys to make playoffs, I am 5/5, so WDIS?

QB:

Trent Edwards (BUF): Home vs. SF, West Coast team playing early on East Coast, not much D from SF, weather?

Matt Cassell (NE): Home vs #1 Pass D PIT, has been really hot lately, but will still need to pass

TE:

Kevin Boss (NYG): @ WAS, scored in 4 of last 5, facing a tough WAS D, but no Burress to throw to.

Tony Scheffler (DEN): @ NYJ, hasn't done much lately, splits receptions with Graham, but DEN will have to pass vs NYJ D

WR (pick one):

Braylon Edwards (CLE): Home vs. IND, has played better lately, still dropping passes, and Anderson back at QB

Eddie Royal (DEN): @ NYJ, injured, questionable, late game, hasn't done much lately, but DEN will need to throw

Santonio Holmes (PIT): @ NE, has started to play better, got his bell rung last week, but is OK, PIT will pass more that run.

QB:

Trent Edwards (BUF): Home vs. SF, West Coast team playing early on East Coast, not much D from SF, weather?

Matt Cassell (NE): Home vs #1 Pass D PIT, has been really hot lately, but will still need to pass

TE:

Kevin Boss (NYG): @ WAS, scored in 4 of last 5, facing a tough WAS D, but no Burress to throw to.

Tony Scheffler (DEN): @ NYJ, hasn't done much lately, splits receptions with Graham, but DEN will have to pass vs NYJ D

WR (pick one):

Braylon Edwards (CLE): Home vs. IND, has played better lately, still dropping passes, and Anderson back at QB

Eddie Royal (DEN): @ NYJ, injured, questionable, late game, hasn't done much lately, but DEN will need to throw

Santonio Holmes (PIT): @ NE, has started to play better, got his bell rung last week, but is OK, PIT will pass more that run.

QB: Matt Cassell

TE: Kevin Boss (but I'm biased since I have him too...lol)

WR: Braylon Edwards

QB:

TE:

WR (pick one):

Edwards, Boss, Edwards (b/c of the weather in NE and NY. Espn reports Ice)

I like Edwards. Cassel is playing great but SF is just miserable on D, especially playing on the east coast. Boss for sure. And I like Holmes. Wouldn't touch Royal til he proves he's healthy, and there was nothing in the Edwards/Anderson combo earlier in the season to make it attractive now. They could start clicking, but I think Holmes is a safer bet.