[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Williams Suspensions

Outshined

I don't think they see it that way. The players probably feel they did nothing wrong and then losing 25% of their pay on top of it, they are aren't going down without a fight. A playoff spot isn't guaranteed at this point either, so they probably want them on the field too.

I know. I'm sure they don't. I actually agree they shouldn't be suspended. I think the NFL should admit they screwed up and didn't inform the players. But they have to know they could lose too.

What if they accept the suspension while fighting it in court. It's only Detroit. You should win this game without them.

If they lose they won't be out during a playoff game. If they won I wonder if they'd be paid for the game they sat out.

I'm running with the Vikings defense in one of my leagues this week (of course it doesn't matter because I've got a first round bye in the playoffs). I think the Williams boys are going to play all out because of the situation. Could be their last game of the year. Look out Daunte.

Screw that, the real issue is...

Kevin Williams only makes 1 mil a year?...Wow :wacko:

This will need to be monitored... :D

meh...typical contract these days. He just signed a new deal 2 years ago for 7 years. Big money, 16 mill, up front. Some of the subsequent years at 1 mill to balance things out. All a part of the salary cap puzzle. Turns out it saves him some money in fines as well.