[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How about a Huddle contest for how the Broncos finish?

MTSuper7

So Denver walks into the Meadowlands and pretty convincingly beats the hell out of the Jets, even forcing them into turning the ball over on downs three times in the second half. All of this just one week after the Jets throttled the then-undefeated Titans in Nashville. All of this one week after the bumbling Raiders destroyed the Broncos in Denver by 21 points. Denver is 3-0 against the NFC south, arguably one of the best divisions in football. But they've also been beat down by relatively crappy Kansas City and Jacksonville teams this season too... Is there a team in the league more puzzling to figure out than Denver?

With that, I suggest a contest regarding how Denver fares over the last four games. For convenience's sake, their remaining schedule is;

vs. KC

@ CAR

vs. BUF

@ SD

For the contest, pick a winner for each of these games as well as how many total points you think the Broncos will score in this four game stretch. Whoever accurately gets all four games right is the winner, and if multiple people get all four games right (I assume this will happen, but you never know), use the Broncos' total points as a tiebreaker. How does that sound to everyone? Any chance the Huddle will make this an official contest and tack on free huddle membership for next year to the winner?

Wow, so many people are quick to suggest a free huddle membership.

I have a number in my head....guess it and you win a free membership. Start now

Wow, nice attitude. I thought it would be fun since the Broncos are so impossible to figure out this year. I couldn't care less if there was a free membership as a prize. I just thought it might make things more "official". Forget I mentioned it. :wacko:

Wow, nice attitude. I thought it would be fun since the Broncos are so impossible to figure out this year. I couldn't care less if there was a free membership as a prize. I just thought it might make things more "official". Forget I mentioned it. :wacko:

you could always just step up to the plate and offer to pay for the membership for the winner of the contest you came up with.

or not......

you could always just step up to the plate and offer to pay for the membership for the winner of the contest you came up with.

or not......

Fair enough. I'll start a separate thread and ask a mod to pin it for official posts. Once the winner has been determined, I'll pay his/her membership fees for next year. I just want to see what everyone comes up with. The way Denver has played this season, I don't see how anyone can get this right anyway...