[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need to pick one QB for the next 3 weeks

Bree22

Hill - NYJ, @ MIA, @ STL

Garcia - @ ATL, SD, OAK

Ryan - TB, @ MINNY, STL

Flaco - WAS, PIT, @ DAL

I have Cutler as my starter. We have to have our rosters set once the playoffs start. I have Garcia as my backup but do you think one of the other three are a better backup over the next 3 weeks?

I wouldn't even consider Flacco . Also, you have the matchups wrong -- you're missing week 17 for Hill and Flacco, you're missing week 14 (this week) for Garcia and Ryan. I assume you care about weeks 14-16 -- Hill has 3 decent matchups, Garcia and Ryan each have 2 good ones. Ryan is probably the best bet, then I would rank Hill ahead of Garcia.

Here's the schedules for the next 4 weeks (the games you missed are in bold)

Hill - NYJ, @ MIA, @ STL, WAS

Garcia - @ CAR, @ ATL, SD, OAK

Ryan - @ NO, TB, @ MINNY, STL

Flaco - WAS, PIT, @ DAL, JAC

Also, I think the Broncos can clinch the playoffs this week, believe it or not. I don't THINK they'll sit Cutler, but you might want to consider the fact you might be starting whoever you pick up in week 16 or 17 -- if week 17 matters, I wouldn't want to have to start Garcia vs. the Raiders.

RYAN, EASY, LIKE EVERYONE ELSE RECOMMENDED. OF COURSE, AS WE ALL KNOW, CONVENTIONAL WISDOM WILL BURN YOU!

Hill - NYJ, @ MIA, @ STL

Garcia - @ ATL, SD, OAK

Ryan - TB, @ MINNY, STL

Flaco - WAS, PIT, @ DAL

I have Cutler as my starter. We have to have our rosters set once the playoffs start. I have Garcia as my backup but do you think one of the other three are a better backup over the next 3 weeks?