[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chargers/Raiders

tazinib1

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Gates and LT are notorious for playing well against Oakland, I'd expect that to continue tonight.

All I want to see out of this game is good play calling that protects Russell's decision making. He needs to finish the game with less than 20 pass attempts.

Expect Zach Miller to be a consistent TE2 as usual - 6 catches, 70 yards.

TD Sproles from Rivers!!

GIDDY UP!!!

That's 1 from Rivers...I was hoping for 2 for the game so 1 more and I will be happy. I have both Rivers/LT so I am in great shape so far in my dynasty league in a winner take all game.

I just wish that pass was to LT...is he ok ?

Oakland needs to get some pts to keep SD in scoring mode...I keep looking at this game when I finally decided to waive the San Diego DF about 4 weeks ago thinking this would be a nice game to have them...5 pts already and if they hold Oak to 10 or less that be another 10 pts. I need that league as I lead the 3rd place team by 38 pts in the final regular season game with the top 2 advancing to the 2 week championship game with $6,000 going to the winner.

Edited by Henry Muto

Looks like taking V-Jackson out of my line up at the last second was a dumb move. 8.3 pts in the 1st Quarter so far. I guess I didn't want to win that WCOFF main event entry for 2009 anyway, no bid deal.

Oh lord that hurts bad now. It wouldn't be so bad except I pulled him so close to the start of the game. Sick...in 5th place top 4 make the playoffs...I was 34 pts back coming into this week the final week before playoffs....Jackson has 21 pts already.