[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chargers/Raiders

tazinib1

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

LT will prob have a good statistical game by default 'cause it's the Raiders, but man, anyone else look at that guy and think, "Now that's a player who would clearly rather be doing something else tonight"? What an uninspiring, apathetic overall demeanor he has. :wacko:

Edited by msaint

Note to self...stop taking players out of the line up inside of 30 mins before the start of their team's game. Last week I took Slaton out 1 min before Reggie Bush's game started lost 27 pts and this week I take V-Jackson out at the last minute.

Note to self...stop taking players out of the line up inside of 30 mins before the start of their team's game. Last week I took Slaton out 1 min before Reggie Bush's game started lost 27 pts and this week I take V-Jackson out at the last minute.

Next time, do a little Huddle public service & announce who you're benching a minute before game time, so we can start them.

WoW! So does any Oakland player have any value moving forward after this performance???

Sure, Russel has 3 turnovers and McFadden has lost more yards to penalties than his has gained on offense (i.e., 0 yards on two touches). But Fargas is averaging 4.5 yards per carry. I dunno why they aren't just feeding him the rock.

Edited by yo mama

LT will prob have a good statistical game by default 'cause it's the Raiders, but man, anyone else look at that guy and think, "Now that's a player who would clearly rather be doing something else tonight"? What an uninspiring, apathetic overall demeanor he has. :wacko:

Well with a huge lead lets see if he doesnt ride the pine... good thing he scored early.

WoW! What a showing! I love it that we save our best football for prime time!!! This way the whole country gets to see how good we really are. On the fantasy tip the dude I'm playing in my local for the playoffs pulled Vincent Jackson in the last minute so at least I can cheer for him...go Vincent :wacko:

Edited by RaiderSteve

8 minutes left....

Z. Miller 7 receptions, 60 yards.

:wacko:

Now if he only got that "I only expect a huge game from LT and Gates right"

LT had a solid game

Rivers had a very good game

V-Jackson had a great game

Gates - Let me know if you find him

Edited by Henry Muto