[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

OJ gets 15 years

Grits and Shins

Not in solitary. They pass the food in to you. In death row they do that too. They can keep you separate, but I doubt OJ gets preferential treatment.

They can let him in the general population like they did with Dahmer. There are different areas of prisons for different types of prisoners.

That's the thing though. I doubt there is a prison that will want the same thing happen to OJ as did Dahmer. That would be some really bad publicity.

That's the thing though. I doubt there is a prison that will want the same thing happen to OJ as did Dahmer. That would be some really bad publicity.

Prisons want good publicity? OJ has supporters?

Edited by Randall

What makes you think he'd be in danger in prison? To most of those guys he's a freakin' hero.

Lots of guys would love to make a rep for themselves by offing OJ. The Arian Brotherhood are for sure looking for a chance. Someone will want to be a full member...blood in blood out. They wont let him get away with alledgely carving up a white woman, guilty or not. If they can get close to him...it WILL happen.

Prisons want good publicity? OJ has supporters?

Prisons want no publicity. I would venture a guess that most prisons want the normal public to forget that they are there.

Far as OJ supporters, did you see the interview after court when Ron Goldmans family came out and got heckled about being gold diggers? So ther are probably alot of nutjobs out there in support of him. But the media would be the prisons worst nightmare. OJ gets killed in prison and the news headlines would be...."Is going to prison a death sentence" or "Prisons out of control, how safe are you"?

I hope this gives the familys' who lost loved ones that were so unfairly taken away by this monster some sort of comfort.There is no larger scumbag than OJ.I only wish he could have been given life.

The average life span for an NFL player is 55 years. It could very well be a life sentence.

Edited by tazinib1

Prisons want no publicity. I would venture a guess that most prisons want the normal public to forget that they are there.

Far as OJ supporters, did you see the interview after court when Ron Goldmans family came out and got heckled about being gold diggers? So ther are probably alot of nutjobs out there in support of him. But the media would be the prisons worst nightmare. OJ gets killed in prison and the news headlines would be...."Is going to prison a death sentence" or "Prisons out of control, how safe are you"?

With a normal inmate sure...

They will try and protect him but inmates know where the cameras are and doubt if they'll sweat OJ getting beat up or killed. The guards probably would like to slap him around themselves. Most guards probably feel for the Goldmans.

OJ getting killed isn't going to upset too many people. I don't want it to be done but most reporters are like the people here who think OJ got away with murder.

OJ will be in PC (protective custody) quicker than doo-doo. He will spend 23 hrs a day in his cell and in most cases get 1 hr of yard a day (isolated), 3 showers a week and his meals and comission purchases will be delivered to his cell. There are different levels of PC though. PC is NOT solitary...but close. There will be some limited interaction with other PC inmates only. Gen Pop hates PC prisoners...most are snitches or turned out punks who beg for PC because of fear of retaliation from other prisoners. Once all the hoopla dies down, it is possible that OJ could be moved into Gen Pop but I doubt it. It will be hard to get to him in PC but it CAN be done. Guards and especially other prisoners can be very devious and highly motivated if the price is right.

I think the entire thing is sad and ironic.

As a kid, I grew up watching him. He was like Sayers, pure silk.

It is sad for me to see what he did with his life. It is ironic that he now will be in prison for trying to get back the trappings of his glory years, but not for his obvious act of violence.

In a way, he kind of robbed all of us of a bit of us. When someone younger than you asks who you think the best RBs were, you can say Brown, Payton, Smith, Sanders, etc.... But, you won't mention OJ, even though he was.

I think the entire thing is sad and ironic.

As a kid, I grew up watching him. He was like Sayers, pure silk.

It is sad for me to see what he did with his life. It is ironic that he now will be in prison for trying to get back the trappings of his glory years, but not for his obvious act of violence.

In a way, he kind of robbed all of us of a bit of us. When someone younger than you asks who you think the best RBs were, you can say Brown, Payton, Smith, Sanders, etc.... But, you won't mention OJ, even though he was.

That's OK. His place will just be overtaken by Tomlinson.

The average life span for an NFL player is 55 years. It could very well be a life sentence.

Is that true? I'll be 52 in March. Glad I chose running vs playin' ball.

Is that true? I'll be 52 in March. Glad I chose running vs playin' ball.

I pulled it off the internet. Shouldn't have posted it without a viable link, but I'm pretty sure its accurate +5 years.

EDIT:

I pulled this 7yr old article up and it says, at the time, the average life span of an NFL player is 62 years. Seems alittle more realistic to me than the 55yrs I found earlier.

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0EP...100/ai_69200966

Edited by tazinib1