[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Good Site

NTDGwynn

OK. I started a league this year with 11 other guys. $100 buy in blah blah blah. I used NFL.com as I really like their format and they have free up to the minute scoring. I am looking at other options for next year as we are trying to do a PPR / IDP league. I looked at the trial version of league manager on NFL.com and either I am an idiot or they dont offer the PPR option. So, is there a comparable league that offers what I am looking for. I dont care about spending $100 on being a league manager but it would have to have the option for my teams to track their scores during the games for free. I played yahoo last year and that option cost $10 as well as ESPN's.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

seems almost obvious now huh? I actually signed up to these forums staright from the forum after a google search. Now I feel like a tool after looking at the main site.

Oh and thanks.

If you want, you can set up a league at any time for free & it will roll over into the new season with all the settings in place. The league will only become "active" when you pay the fees when they are due next season.