[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The MTV Poll

DMD

MTV  

70 members have voted

1. 1. What is your relationship to MTV?

• watch it now
    • Liked it before but no longer watch
    • Never liked it
    • Never even seen it

when I was a kid it seemed pretty cool. watched it quite a bit. in high school, I think I watched some of the "specialty" video shows...120 minutes, headbangers ball, yo mtv raps. in college, beavis and butthead. other than that, not much. there was a show on a few years ago called "boiling points" that I sorta got a kick out of -- a candid camera thing that tried to piss people off and they won if they held their cool. it seems like all it is now is the dumb hook-up shows with horny college kids.

Wow, almost my exact experience with MTV. How old are you?

those shows are just ridiculous. like the one where the parents interview the three different delinquent poonhounds to decide which one to whoore out their slutty daughter to. ugh, insufferable.

No wonder I never watch MTV. I would ask, though, how you know about this program..... :wacko: