[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

0-16

Egret

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. Just like in all of their previous games, it looks like the Packers are going to blow it in the 4th quarter again.

Green Bay defense is a joke. More than likely, the packers will drive down, attempt a FG, Crosby will have it blocked, or miss, Detroit scores a TD and the morans will blame Rodgers... That's how it's been the second half of the season.

Green Bay defense is a joke. More than likely, the packers will drive down, attempt a FG, Crosby will have it blocked, or miss, Detroit scores a TD and the morans will blame Rodgers... That's how it's been the second half of the season.

Did you say Defense? Do the Packers have one? I don't see any of this so-called 'Defense' you keep talking about. Please explain this term to me. :wacko:

Finley has looked better the last couple of games. Detroit's only down by 3.

You sure? if so, I predict a 70 yard bomb to Driver which will put him over 1000 and Rodgers over 4000 on the year. Call it a hunch. And Finley has shown some flashes. Now we just need to see him block.

Edited by piratesownninjas

You sure? if so, I predict a 70 yard bomb to Driver which will put him over 1000 and Rodgers over 4000 on the year. Call it a hunch. And Finley has shown some flashes. Now we just need to see him block.

Did you guys get the latest? Rodgers just threw a 71 yard bomb to Driver which put Driver over a 1000 yards for the year and Rodgers over 4000 yards. :wacko: