[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Regular saeson finale - Denver @ San Diego

Riffraff

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

right, because having overblown expectations as a fan really helps the team perform better :wacko:

I need to see if I can crop this into an avatar somehow....

You suffer from Randalitis. You hate the Cowboys more than you like your team.

However, any season where Jerry Jones and Al Davis are pouting in the post-season is a good season. These two owners need a c0ckpunch.

Don't try to deflect to us! Low expectations or not, you guys STILL had the AFC Worst in your hands... just one win and your in... and you blew it. On top of that, you didn't even show up last night.

Oakland, on the other hand, only missed winning the division by 3 games and was responsible for Philli crushing Dallas! GO AL! :wacko:

Really, Go Al... go home and leave the daily running of the team to a GM and a HC who can help us win some games.

no, I am just a cheery person who tries to focus on the positive. like the d00shbag cowboys and their fans getting totally pwn3d :wacko:

You found a positive in losing the division and playoffs . Good for you. I guess it is easier to expect nothing and not be surprised when it happens then to expect results .