[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Regular saeson finale - Denver @ San Diego

Riffraff

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I LOVE Denver's Defense!!!! They just won me my Superbowl. The guy I was facing had Rivers and Prater. Because Denver is so horrible, Rivers didn't have to throw on the last drive and Prater wasn't given any field goal attempts. I ended up winning by 7.5 pts.

Thank you Denver!

Chargers become the first team to ever start 4-8 and get in the play-offs.

Kind of goes with that other record they made in the 1990s... the only team to ever start 0-4 and make the play-offs.

Never say die!

I agree. My avatar lives for another six days!!

I loved being at the game tonight.....a real playoff atmosphere. The Indy game will be great entertainment as usual. Anytime the Bolts and Colts get together it's down to the wire and exciting. Saturday can't come fast enough!!! :wacko:

I didn't even really care about this game. the broncos just aren't very good this year. I like their future but they have just been decimated by injuries this year. first thing people notice is the RB injuries, but it's on defense where it really killed them. if they got in the playoffs it woulda been one and done, so may as well let the chargers roll over for indy. they are not a playoff caliber team this year, so it doesn't break my heart in the least to see them out of the playoffs.

if a very good DC comes on the market (like because he is fired as a head coach), then I think the broncos should jump on that. I honestly don't know if slowik is part of the problem or part of the solution. otherwise, just getting somewhat healthy makes them a much better team. if they can just draft half as well as they have the last couple years the immediate future is looking good.

I didn't even really care about this game. the broncos just aren't very good this year. I like their future but they have just been decimated by injuries this year. first thing people notice is the RB injuries, but it's on defense where it really killed them. if they got in the playoffs it woulda been one and done, so may as well let the chargers roll over for indy. they are not a playoff caliber team this year, so it doesn't break my heart in the least to see them out of the playoffs.

:wacko: First place all season and spanked with the playoffs on the line in the regular season finale. I think that happened a few years back at home against San Fran with the playoffs on the line too. It's kind of like a tradition now :D

:wacko: First place all season and spanked with the playoffs on the line in the regular season finale. I think that happened a few years back at home against San Fran with the playoffs on the line too. It's kind of like a tradition now :D

:D look at whomper feebly trying to lash out at some other team's fans after the cowboys' assraping yesterday. kinda cute, like puddy's chihuahua.

The DEF coaches are fine. Not the best, but good enough. DEFs biggest problem is that most of the starters are just good back-ups.

The team's biggest problem is Shanny, he looks perpetually exhausted. He's The Entire Management of the team and it's wearing on him. He's the Exec VP and since he's the GM's boss and we've a new GM, Shanny is, essentially, also the GM. Shanny needs to resign as VP and focus on coaching. Or the other way around.

The head coach is supposed to see and understand the flaws of his asst coaches and then help them. He's too tired to do that. So, if the asst coaches deserve to be fired, then it's his fault, obviously.

He does look tired. Maybe he will relinquish power this time.

:wacko: look at whomper feebly trying to lash out at some other team's fans after the cowboys' assraping yesterday. kinda cute, like puddy's chihuahua.

You were curiously in the Boys thread with your pants down yesterday . I admit dissapointment with the Cowboys loss. Your weak "I didnt care about this game " mumbo jumbo is the only thing cute in this thread.

You were curiously in the Boys thread with your pants down yesterday . I admit dissapointment with the Cowboys loss. Your weak "I didnt care about this game " mumbo jumbo is the only thing cute in this thread.

I fully expected them to lose, and never really thought they were better than a .500 team all year, especially as the injuries mounted. I was disappointed last week when they couldn't beat buffalo at home, but this week, not so much. if they got in the playoffs, they weren't going to last long. not with that defense. you didn't see me on these boards talking up their chances this week, or all year really. I understand this must strike you as odd, as realism and cowboys fans are like oil and water. maybe that's on e reason why I took more joy from the cowboys' glorious flameout yesterday than disappointment from the broncos' inevitable petering out.

edit to add....

Edited by Azazello1313

I fully expected them to lose, and never really thought they were better than a .500 team all year, especially as the injuries mounted. I was disappointed last week when they couldn't beat buffalo at home, but this week, not so much. if they got in the playoffs, they weren't going to last long. not with that defense. you didn't see me on these boards talking up their chances this week, or all year really. I understand this must strike you as odd, as realism and cowboys fans are like oil and water. maybe that's on e reason why I took more joy from the cowboys' glorious flameout yesterday than disappointment from the broncos' inevitable petering out.

You're right. Something like that does strike me as odd. While the expectations of the Cowboys were higher than Denver, not just from the fans but from the so called experts in the beginning of the season, it doesnt reduce the sting of the blowout while controling your own. 1st place all year then shown the door is a tough way to go.

You're right. Something like that does strike me as odd. While the expectations of the Cowboys were higher than Denver, not just from the fans but from the so called experts in the beginning of the season, it doesnt reduce the sting of the blowout while controling your own. 1st place all year then shown the door is a tough way to go.

sorry, you still haven't convinced me to be miserable.