[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A microcosm of my marriage

Chief Dick

So on Friday my wife calls me from work to tell me she's in a playoff pool. She wants to know what picks to make.

Atlanta vs Arizona. I tell her it's a toss up but to go with Arizona because of the home team and rookie QB for Atlanta.

Indy vs San Diego. I tell her to pick San Diego, because I just had a hunch they would come to play. I also said if San Diego wins, this is one of those picks that may win you the pool, because EVERYONE would pick Indy.

So we're watching the games yesterday, and after the Atlanta game, she says: "Dang. I picked Atlanta." :wacko:

Then we're watching the San Diego game, and after it's over she says: "Dang. I picked the Colts." :D:D

I looked at her, incredulously I might add, and said: " Why the hell did you call me if you weren't going to listen to me?"

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus. :D:D:D

Your own wife considers you "fade material." Man, that is raw.

Your own wife considers you "fade material." Man, that is raw.

Yep.

:D You'll be able to hold this over her for a long time but the price to do so will be high.

Not likely. My wife could set the house on fire and blame me because I bought her a house made of wood.

I thought this would be an analogy to being as quick as Sproles in between the sheets.

That's a different issue, thank you very much.

Obvoiusly she asked you to know who not to pick. Did you inform her you know what you're doing?

Uh, yeah. As usual she ignored me.

was someone having sex with her on the desk and she's testing you to see if you're upset with the sex or the picks :wacko:

I hadn't thought of that. :D

Yep.

Not likely. My wife could set the house on fire and blame me because I bought her a house made of wood.

That's a different issue, thank you very much.

Uh, yeah. As usual she ignored me.

I hadn't thought of that. :D

a hawt chick of course.....no man fills her smoker like you CD :wacko: