[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

0-4 this week

estevay

Horrible, just horrible. I knew that this round always ends 2 road and 2 home teams win but I figured that the Offensive rookie of the year would fare better than Flacco and that the Eagles were more likely to lose on the road than the Colts.

PHI - MIN - TJax is just not an NFL quality QB and I have no idea why Childress thinks he is. The PHI interception TD and the 70 yard TD by Westbrook was the difference in the game. When MIN fell behind, there was zero chance that Jackson was going to rally them.

ATL -ARI - Ended up as a great game with the fumble return for a score by ARI the difference on the scoreboard. The difference in this game was that score and limiting Turner to only 42 yards on 18 carries. That had Ryan throw 2 very painful interceptions.

BAL - MIA - Figured this game would be defined more by mistakes but I expected homebased Pennington to make less than the rookie Flacco on the road in a playoff game. But Ed Reed scored on one interception and was all over the field. Four interceptions was the difference here.

IND - SD - If you ever thought that special teams - punting - is not important you should rewatch this game. I have never seen a punter do as great a job as Mike Scifres and literally become a big part of the game. He was awesome. Colts could not run much and Sproles prooved surprisngly deadly in the late game.

Hey, I will man up to it much as it displeases me. I went against all the other writers on the site and beat them all in straight up this year. This first round is one that I typically get all wrong or all right for some reason. But three of the games yesterday were upsets and the one that wasn't I picked for an upset. This next round is usually 2 home and 2 road again in recent years though it has been all home winners 3 times in the last 10 years, 3 times one road winner.

Horrible, just horrible. I knew that this round always ends 2 road and 2 home teams win but I figured that the Offensive rookie of the year would fare better than Flacco and that the Eagles were more likely to lose on the road than the Colts.

PHI - MIN - TJax is just not an NFL quality QB and I have no idea why Childress thinks he is. The PHI interception TD and the 70 yard TD by Westbrook was the difference in the game. When MIN fell behind, there was zero chance that Jackson was going to rally them.

ATL -ARI - Ended up as a great game with the fumble return for a score by ARI the difference on the scoreboard. The difference in this game was that score and limiting Turner to only 42 yards on 18 carries. That had Ryan throw 2 very painful interceptions.

BAL - MIA - Figured this game would be defined more by mistakes but I expected homebased Pennington to make less than the rookie Flacco on the road in a playoff game. But Ed Reed scored on one interception and was all over the field. Four interceptions was the difference here.

IND - SD - If you ever thought that special teams - punting - is not important you should rewatch this game. I have never seen a punter do as great a job as Mike Scifres and literally become a big part of the game. He was awesome. Colts could not run much and Sproles prooved surprisngly deadly in the late game.

Hey, I will man up to it much as it displeases me. I went against all the other writers on the site and beat them all in straight up this year. This first round is one that I typically get all wrong or all right for some reason. But three of the games yesterday were upsets and the one that wasn't I picked for an upset. This next round is usually 2 home and 2 road again in recent years though it has been all home winners 3 times in the last 10 years, 3 times one road winner.

You could just delete your predictions and pretend you didn't make them. :wacko:

Ssssh. Don't tell HughOne.

Tavaris is the best QB in the NFC North. :wacko:

I think two road teams win again this week... My guess would be Baltimore and either Philly or SD.

And, you're right... Jackson is not an NFL-caliber starting QB. Looks OK until there is significant pressure, then folds like a cheap suit.

For fun, some buddies of mine and I pick each playoff game straight up, ATS and the Over/Under. I went 1-11 this weekend. The Under in the last game (MIN/PHI) was the only thing that kept me from going 0-12. I almost wish I had gone 0-12 as that would have been quite an accomplishment. :wacko: