[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Can we just start by not making crap nobody wants?

detlef

Friend of mine used to give his dog Circus Peanuts. Made the dog vomit every time. He used to do it just to see if it still would make the dog puke.

What a guy.

PS I'm not much for candy anymore in general, but I thought everyone loved circus peanuts as a kid.

You really want to stop making crap nobody wants? How about brussels sprouts?

Edited by BeeR

I knew there was an adult out there that still liked em:

Man arrested for stealing candy

"In the most recent case, in addition to the three packs of peanut M&M’S, Ambrose, 31, reportedly absconded with two black T-shirts, a 20 oz. Bud Light and single packages each of Circus Peanuts candy, chewing tobacco, Wonka Nerds candy, Planters cashews, Reese’s Pieces and Sour Patch candy. Also allegedly taken were two each of large Snickers candy bars and beef jerky packages."

Cllick on the link just to see what a guy that still likes circus peanuts looks like.

"In the most recent case, in addition to the three packs of peanut M&M’S, Ambrose, 31, reportedly absconded with two black T-shirts, a 20 oz. Bud Light and single packages each of Circus Peanuts candy, chewing tobacco, Wonka Nerds candy, Planters cashews, Reese’s Pieces and Sour Patch candy. Also allegedly taken were two each of large Snickers candy bars and beef jerky packages."

Cllick on the link just to see what a guy that still likes circus peanuts looks like.

OK, there's one of the six packages I mentioned in the first post. Find me 5 more.

:wacko: