[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

HUDDLERS' 2009 NFL MOCK DRAFT!

irish

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good idea. If someone times out once they should be replaced.

I was approached by PON to take Seahawks pick for the Phins and told him to take it and that as last night some time. So hopefully, one of them makes a pick soon.

So they won't be allowed to pick in round three?!

:D

:2cents:

:wacko: They will be banished forever from all mock drafts. :D:D

It's easy to lose interest when things come to a screeching halt like this. How bout an 8 hour time limit per pick, with the next person in line making the pick?

Perhaps we can get Opie to annoy them until they pick(as he does Bronco Billy) :D

Edited by Randall

Victor Harris was the Dolphins pick. They need an upgrade at Safety and Corner, Macho is the answer. I really like VT defensive backs and he can play both positions. I considered a few other corners and a few WR, but Harris is a hard nosed player that fills the most needs.

Whatever happened to Jimmy Williams? I liked him when he went to Atlanta but he never worked out. Wasn't he a VT corner/safety?

:wacko: They will be banished forever from all mock drafts. :D:D

Perhaps we can get Opie to annoy them until they pick(as he does Bronco Billy) :D

Well he is very talented in this area, so that could work. :D

Victor Harris was the Dolphins pick. They need an upgrade at Safety and Corner, Macho is the answer. I really like VT defensive backs and he can play both positions. I considered a few other corners and a few WR, but Harris is a hard nosed player that fills the most needs.

Thanks for stepping up and I'm glad that you could end up being a part of this mock. Win-Win situation.

MrTed and Timmypg are currently on the clock selecting for the G-men with the 13th pick in the 2nd round.

A highschool teammate of mine plays DB for the Falcons and benefited from Williams falling out. He said Williams just didnt want to play anymore. It happens sometimes.

That's a shame. Maybe the NFL was more than he bargained for and he didn't want it anymore.

:wacko: Ngata's cousin is still available.

Yes, it was my second. Things have calmed down dramatically there. It was a welcomed change from the forst tour.

That's good news. I think we have to stay awhile or everything could fall apart.

It's the spoiler tag, you have to highlight it to read it.

OK. I saw it when I hit reply too. The Packers were deciding between your first guy and Larry English. They need pass rushing OLB's.

Thanks! Hypothetically, the first guy gets taken in the next few picks. Is my pre-select order good, should i switch it around or consider someone else. I think it'd be awesome if the first guy really is there in the second round for the Broncos. Between him and Andra Davis, I think the LB group will be better than last year from game one.

Don't know. Let Irish know the order.

From Pro Days-he was the Giants pick...

Massaquoi ran 4.48/4.50 and caught everything that wasn't way overthrown

LordOpie delete the one above as well. Thanx.

Patsfan selected a player that was previously selected in round 1 by the Bills with the 11th pick. So he needs to pick again and it could be the player you're selecting so I just want to do this right.

Edited by irish

Patsfan?

More like Patsn00b!

Yup he selected Michael Johnson, DE from GT and he was already taken in the first round. No big deal, just didn't want others to start picking after him when he needed to make a change.

In light of recent developments with Donte Stallworth (who blows anyway) the Browns would love to find a replacement. In Robiskie they wil get a polished WR who is very familiar with the pro game and will adjust quickly. I love his size (6'3" 210) and route running ability. He has good, not great speed, in the 4.5 range but the Browns will be looking at him to fill the chain mover portion of their offense. FWIW Anquan Boldin ran a 4.7 coming out of college and he seems to do just fine in the NFL.

From his pro day-

Virginia Tech CB Victor ‘Macho’ Harris (5-foot-11 1/8, 197 pounds) does not have the fastest straight-line speed of those in this year’s defensive back class, but he relies on his quickness. He posted a senstational 4.0-second short shuttle at the Hokies’ pro day on Thursday. This ran a 3.98-second short shuttle at the combine last month that placed him second among all participants.

Harris’ other numbers were also solid. He ran the 40-yard dash in 4.46 and 4.50 seconds, had a 34-inch vertical, a 10-foot, 1-inch broad jump and did 13 bench-press reps.

The best organization in football ever is on the clock and the crew is discussing. Scoob, Cowboyz, CowboysDiehard and Club we'll see if we can meet in the chatroom but at worst just PM me a ranked list of players you think we should consider.

Edited by irish

:wacko: The Packers don't pick until the next round.

:D Actually the Steelers pick at the end of this round.