[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

ridiculous soccer goal

Azazello1313

That's a poor job by the goalie, not really an amazing feat by the shooter.

well I think it's just pure luck more than anything else, putting it just under the crossbar like that, sorta like a full-court buzzer-beater basketball swish. still, it has no chance at all if he doesn't kick it 70+ yards on a frozen rope.

70 yards! Even for a round ball that is pretty far.

Soccer goalies routinely punt it 70 yards but kicking it from dead that far is astounding. Beckham scored from inside his own half once, Pele famously missed by a foot in the 1970 World Cup straight from kickoff and Maradona has scored from his own half too.

Soccer goalies routinely punt it 70 yards but kicking it from dead that far is astounding. Beckham scored from inside his own half once, Pele famously missed by a foot in the 1970 World Cup straight from kickoff and Maradona has scored from his own half too.

I used to go to U of I football games when Rackers was there. Whilst warming up he'd be kicking (off a tee) from the 35 yard line and making it thru the goal posts almost every time (75 yards?) :wacko:

Something like that happened when i was in HS. I was walking to the car to go to th hospital. Earlier in the match an opponent and I were going for a header and we cracked heads. I keep on playing while he layed on the ground. Later as I was pulling the hair out of my eyes I got a hand full of blood. Of course, being team player i kept on playing. At halftime the gash in my head was discovered and I was taken to the hospital by the asst coach But getting to the point of the goal. :wacko: As the second half started and I was walking to the car, one of our players kicked the ball from way way out and scored. The shot showed great leg strength but it also showed the goal keeper to be a fraud.

Holy Crap!! Did any of you see the "Soccer Babes" video after the "amazing" goal?

Thats the only soccer im interested in!

:wacko:

:D:D

:D

+1 :D